4.7

SORRY FOR ALL THE UPDATES

Phil's POV

We walked into my house and I spun around with my arms up.

"So?" I smiled.

"Wow," he said, looking around the open space. The lights were dimmed and rose petals scattered the floor. A romantic dinner setting was placed in the middle of the living room. I turned and walked into the kitchen. Pj and Chris were there, cooking our meal.

"Thank you again," I said, patting Pj on the back. "I owe you guys big time."

"Yeah you do," Chris huffed as he pulled out the bread from the oven. "Money."

"I'll pay you later, just hurry please. I don't want to keep him waiting." They rolled their eyes and continued setting the plates. They walked out to the deliver them to the table.

"Here you go," Pj hummed as he sat the glasses on the table as well. "Wine for the la-erm gentleman?"

Dan laughed softly and nodded. I looked at him as he studied the table. He glanced at the boys as they whisked away to clean the kitchen.

"I'm sorry I couldn't cook it for you. I didn't want to wait until 8 to eat either. I'll cook for you this weekend." I pulled his seat back and pushed it in as he sat.

"It's fine," he said. We started eating and chatting. Pj and Chris left right before we finished. I grabbed the plates and went to the kitchen to wash them. I felt arms wrap around my stomach as I scrubbed the plates. "Thank you, Phil."

I finished and turned around, placing a kiss on his forehead. His mouth formed a smile as his arms wrapped around my neck.

"I hope you don't regret last night. I wish we would've waited, to make it more special. I'm so sor-"

"It's okay, Phil. It doesn't matter. I'm just happy to have you." He kissed me softly and asked me to lead him to my bedroom. "It was special, but tonight will be better."

"How?"

"I'm running the show," he said shyly as he pushed me onto the bed.

For the first time, I wasn't controlling; I was controlled.