5.9

I dressed quicker than I ever had in my life. I was about to burst that bitch's bubble. I got there late on purpose, pulling into the parking garage with out hast. I walked through the lobby and reached the elevator in seconds. I bounced just thinking about pissing him off.

We were obviously over so I was going to have some fun with it.

As the door opened I peered around the room, receiving odd looks; the news of my release had spread around. I saw Mark and his face was painted with shock.

I looked at the front of the room and saw him. His expression was the best of all. He was livid, which made me want to laugh my ass off right there in his face.

"What are you doing here?" he growled.

"Getting money so I can rain on those hoes, nah what I'm saying?" I chuckled.

"Get out," he added.

"Make me," I said with a smile. He started towards me and I started to laugh. "No! You can kick a mother out on the streets like that! My baby's gon die!" He pushed me in the elevator and pushed the basement button before pushing me against the wall.

"How dare you," he hissed. He was gripping my collar tightly. "What is wrong with you?"

"Get the fuck off, mate!" I said pushing him, yet he didn't move.

"I hate you, you selfish bastard!" he said. "Why do you have to ruin everything? I was fine before I met you. I was fine before I--"

"I what, fucked you?"I said with hate lacing syllable.

"Loved you," he whispered defeatedly. He let go of my collar and sighed as he exited the elevator. "Let's talk."