6.7

NEW BOOK! PLEASE READ! Also... I'm pretty upset that no one has read the last chapter. I miss the comments.

It was Monday. A gloomy ass Monday. It was raining and I had to go to work. After the date at the park, Phil had been texting me nonstop. I found it endearing but he texted me while I was in the shower once and still wanted to talk even after I told him that I was bathing!

I drove to work with the wipers on full blast as the rain pelted my car. I got there forty minutes later and walked in with a stride in my step. Although there was a part of me that wished I never started a relationship will Phil, I was just glad to still have my job.

I walked to my cubicle and started on my work as a coworker approached me. Small talk was exchanged as Phil was walking in from the elevator. He motioned me to his office and I cracked a smile as we were alone.

"Dan," he huffed. "I'm sorry for being so clingy recently, but I just--" His face was laced with worry.

"Phil?" I questioned as I stepped towards him.

"I just don't want to lose you," he said.

"Why would you lose me?" I asked as I laid my hand on his shoulder. "Phil, I would never leave you."

"I know," he said, giving up on the subject. "You should probably get back to work."

"I love you," I said as I kissed his forehead.

"I love you too, Daniel," he said with a smile. I walked out and to my desk. I completed my tasks before lunch and went home early to watch a marathon of tv. I went to sleep early and woke up to ten text messages from Phil.