2.4

Ahah Phil in this chapter. I couldn't resist. This chapter is unedited and sorry it's not the best.

Phil's POV

I hate Monday's. I hated getting up early, I hated going to work. I hadn't seen Dan since that awkward goodbye yesterday morning. I wish I hadn't drank so much, now I fear things would be weird. I'm very uncontrollable when I'm drunk and that wasn't something I wanted him to deal with.

I groaned as I pulled myself out of bed. I walked downstairs and started to fix breakfast. After I ate I washed the dishes before walking back upstairs into the bathroom.

I started a bath and went over to the cabinet to get a bath bomb. I grabbed one that smelled like lavender and coconut, which reminded me the way Dan smelled. I threw it in and watched it fizz. I grabbed my phone and opened my messages app, pulling up Dan's contact. After a minute of thinking, I closed out the app and hit the lock button. I had nothing good to say anyway.

I climbed into the bath and just laid there. I know this wasn't the time for a luxurious bath bombing session, but I needed it, especially since I was going to see Dan at work.  It was 5 o'clock in the morning, meaning I had gotten up an hour early.

As I continued to laid there, my phone went off. I groaned as I reached over and grabbed it. I looked at the screen and saw Dan❤️ pop up. My stomach dropped as I cursed under my breath. I went to answer it when the phone slipped out of my hand and sunk to the bottom of the tub.

"Fuck!" I yelled as I grabbed it and stood up out of the tub. "No no no no." I didn't even grab a towel as I ran downstairs and into the kitchen. I tried turning it on but it wouldn't. "Fuck it!" I threw the phone onto the counter and walked up stairs.

I got dressed and went to the bathroom to drain the water from the tub. I felt so stupid that I dropped my phone in the bathtub because I freaked out that he called me.

I needed a new phone anyway. I went downstairs and placed the phone in a bowl of rice. I wanted to keep it for music.

I walked over to the mirror that was near the front door and fixed my tie before grabbing my suitcase and walking out the door.