#9: Disobedience

Saotome went back into the headquarters and met Fushimi on the corridor. He's scratching his colar bone. "Fushimi-san. I saw your scars last time. I can give some help with it", Saotome suggested. "Yeah, it's getting ugly", Fushimi commented. "HOMRA's crest is cool right", Saotome smiled. Fushimi averted his stares and passed through him. They both entered the room. Saotome looked for a cream and found it. She gave it to the four-eyed man sitting at the chair. "Apply it. I cant see where the scars are", Fushimi commanded. "Are you nuts?", Saotome raised her voice. "Then, shall I turn down the deal", Fushimi opened his phone. Saotome grabbed it. "Copy", Saotome said while pouring some cream on her finger. She unbuttoned the upper buttons. She pressed it into Fushimi's chest. She's trying so hard to hide her flushed face. His skin is soft and warm. Saotome's done and got her clothes for sleeping. "Shy that brother is here?", Fushimi teased. "I'm still a girl", Saotome reminded. "That reminds me a ironing board chest you have", Fushimi teased again. Saotome got irritated and left. It was always a routine that the two will change int the bathrooms after washing themselves.

Saotome left her phone at her bed. It vibrated and Fushimi noticed it.

"That was fun Saotome. Anna told me she wants to visit it with you. Then.. See you when I see you", Misaki Yata.

Fushimi smirked and turned her phone off.

The alarm broke that morning. The Red King went out of the prison. No one can stop him. He went to Ashinaka High to hunt Tatara Totsuka's killer. While patrolling, Fushimi and Misaki crossed path. "Monkey!!!", Yata shouted. Fushimi drew his sword and had a clashed with the red head.

"You have to assist in evacuating the students", Akiyama instructed Saotome. "Everyone will come back, right?", Saotome had a sad look on her face. "Trust your seniors", Domyouji encouraged. Saotome led the students outside the campus. The colorless King is randomly attacking people. He has the ability to enter one's body and control it. He entered a students body which Saotome is leading to head out. The student held glass fragment and was about to stab her but a skateboard and sword went in between. "Yata-san, Fushimi-san?", Saotome sighed. The students are already outside except the one that was possesed. "Good job in finding him", Mikoto made a fireball. Saotome closed her eyes and gave a soft squeek. It's hot. The student went away and Mikoto went after it. The three are left with Rikio following them. Fushimi pricked Yata with the sword. Yata yelped in pain and gave a burning flame that gave a sour damage to Fushimi's arm. "Stop", Saotome went in between them. "You're rebelling against me?", Fushimi grabbed her colar and pushed her aside. The fight continued. "It's not proper to throw a girl aside", Yata lectured. "So you are getting comfy with my little sister. Sorry but you have to passed through me first", Fushimi threw knives. "Stop", Saotome whispered to herself. . "You were friends right? Back in middle high, I often see you together", Saotome tried to convince them. "Dont bring the past here", Fushimi chuckled. "Yeah! This selfish guy here doesnt remember it anymore", Yata shouted. After a while, they stopped fighting. They are both tired. Rikio carried the two of them. They evacuated. Saotome assisted Fushimi and walked towards the bridge where the Blues are gathered. The red are also waiting beside the bridge. The Red Sword of Damocles disappeared. It disappeared and so with the sign in their chest. Fushimi's tatoo also disappeared. Mikoto, the Red King died.

After a week, the HOMRA got disbanded. The bar was abandoned. Even the store manager went missing. Yata sits at the upper floor watching the clips with Mikoto. Saotome entered and saw the place was a mess. She heard a noise upstairs and went up. She saw Yata sitting at the sofa with his feet closed and bended. He burrowed his face into it. "It was a tragedy. I feel sorry for your lose", Saotome sighed. "Go home. I dont know how to face people now", Yata shooed her away. "I'll be leaving after some days. I just dropped by to say goodbye. Yata-san. You still have to continue living", Saotome stood up. Yata held her hand and clasped it . "Can you stay a little longer?", Yata asked. He dragged her down and hugged her tight. "I just have nothing right now. I'm sorry for wasting your time", Yata cried. He's warm... Saotome hugged him back.

Saotome went back and saw Fushimi sulking at the working area. "How is Kisa-san?", Saotome asked. "The company is going back to life. After few days, I am no longer needed. Same goes with you, you have to go back", Fushimi explained. Saotome got it bad. I dont want to leave. "It's already late. I have to apply your cream. You have to learn how to put it on your own", Saotome led him to the room. The scar is starting to loose some dark color. Saotome pressed it a little hard. "What are you thinking of?", Fushimi asked. "You've been spacing off", Fushimi noticed. "Dont tell me you dont want to leave?", Fushimi teased. "I.. I... I will go back", Saotome stuttered. Hidaka knocked and peeked. He was shocked and shouted. "You got it wrong!", Saotome clarified. Hidaka went there to invite for a party. Saotome drag Fushimi with her. The rest are already in the process of drinking and eating. "This is a congratulatory party for us who returned alive", Domyouji shouted. "Loud", Fushimi complained. "Come on, you never joined us", Saotome made him sit between Akiyama and Kamo. Saotome played cards and served food with the rest of the squad. "Those look in your eyes...",Akiyama hicupped. "You're drunk, Akiyama-san", Fushimi informed. "You're looking at her the whole time", Kamo also noticed. "What are you saying?", Fushimi went out and stayed at the training room.

"No one is allowed to leave unless told to", Saotome entered the training room. Fushimi got a wooden sword and gave a light spank on her hands. "Normally, you would dodge it but because you'll loose more than what you imagine, you will accept it without any complain", Fushimi opened. "So, you are going back", Fushimi asked. "Yeah", Saotome went closer but she lost balance and leaned to Fushimi. What an ackward position. "It is starting to get cold . Research says that body heat is warmer than any", Fushimi informed and pulled Saotome closer. "Fushimi-san, what are you...", Saotome's all flushed. "You went hugging some guy before your brother. What a nasty girl. Dont get the wrong idea. I'm just testing an experiment", he explained.

Hahahha okay.. More excuses Fushimi.

Kyah!!!!

Geez.... Love is in the molecular particles scarttered in the air.