Chapter 1•Welcome To Virgina

I wake up and realize it was 3:30. My flight left 4:00. I hear my mom scream "HURRY UP WE ARE GONNA BE LATE. " I run downstairs and see my mom with the luggage. I quickly text my friends.

Me: hey guys I am leaving today 🙁
Emma: noo stay longer 😟😟
Lilly: noo why you gotta leave 😭😭
Me: sorry guys I gotta go text you when I get there 😞
I put phone away and and started running into the airport. I saw a clock 3:57. We ran when we heard he voice over head Virgina airplane has been delayed
We start walking after that voice. My mom sits down. I ask if I could get Starbucks you see there is one where I am. I enter Starbucks and see a cute boy standing in the corner. He smiles and winks at me. I turn around an order a caramel frappe with extra whipping cream. I stare at the boy agian. I feel like I have seen somewhere. I
Smile and walk back to my mom. Virgina airplane will now be flying. Out of my eyes I see my friends Emma and Lilly. My eye light up and I run to hug them. "You guys came" I screamed wildly and happy. They squeal and saw at the same time "we are coming with you and staying  a week before school starts" they squeal out with happiness. I laugh and walk with them to the airplane.  Abroad the airplane going through security. Soon enough we reached the airplane. I sat down in one of the 2 seats. Emma and Lilly sat together behind me. My mom and my dad sat together and my 2 younger siblings Rob who is 12 and Alex who is 11. I am 17 if you wanted to know. I have dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. I am wearing a crop top and high waist jean shorts. I sit down and plug in my headphones. A random person sits next to me. So why not make conversation. I unplug my headphones and say "hi I am Ashley and you are?". The dirty blonde haired boy responds with a "hi I am mark." I smile  and we keep conversing until the plane came to a stop. After that we landed and we drove to our new house. I decided to go on a run visit new people. I put on my Nike shorts and a sports bra. I scream " BYE EMMA BYE LILLY BYE EVERYONE else"