Chapter 24

I woke up feeling lazy. My body didn't move. I laid awake in my bed thinking about life. The sun was still down so there was no light in my big room.

As the sun came up I lasted there. Once the sun came up I stood up and walked to my closet. I decided to wear a white and black dress. With black henna on top.

Black high heals and sunglasses that I probably wasn't even gonna wear

I braided part of my hair and put it in a bun. Then leaving part of my hair down.

Next was my make up

Next was my make up.
I put on black mascara. Then some red lipstick and left. I walked outside. Jacob was waiting for me in his car. He had just gotten his drivers license a few day back. But next week was his birthday. (Fun fact he is a libra and was born October 3 2002)

"Hey Jacob" I said pecking him on the cheek.
"Hey Ashely don't forget I didn't tell you about my parents" he said before driving onto his house. Which I never seen before. Weird I know.

We arrived and I saw a huge house. Not as big as mine but huge. It wasn't that far away from my house. Maybe that's why he saw me get ran over. They still haven't found the guy who hit and ran me. I mean it's been 1 year?!?! 

He rang the door bell

His parents opened the doorbell smiling perfectly. "Hi mr sartorius and mrs sartorius" I say while reaching my hand out to greet them. When they saw me there smile faded. I quickly put my hand back onto the side of my waist.

"Come in come in" they said while moving out of the way.

We both walked in and there parents said "Jacob may we talk to you in the other room".

He walked into the room next to the living room. "Jacob why is she revealing so much" his mom said not so quietly

"Mom she is trying to dress nice. Remember I saved her.she just wanted to meet her "heroes" parents" he said.

Damn these people are horrible whispers.

"Why is she wearing such big high heels. She looks like a slut" his mom said once more.

Wow so much for making a good first impression. I walked to the door and opened it. I waited for Jacob to come back. He looked frustrated. "No Ashely don't go." He said while seeing me at the door with my coat.

"Jacob they don't like me. Any person a mile away can see that" I said while crossing my arms.

"Ashely they just need to adjust okay. Just please stay" he said while hugging me.

"Okay... But it's gonna be awkward" I said while putting my coat and bag down.

I walked to their kitchen. It looked like a modern kitchen.

"How can I help" I say while walking up to his mom.

"Nothing you have done enough" she said while carrying plates to the table. The plates clattered as she put them on the table.

We ended up having a meal which included of some egg rolls and ribs. Bad thing is I get really messy when it comes to ribs.

Once we finished the first meal we moved onto the dessert. While Jacobs mom went to get it Jacobs dad looked at me straight in the eyes and said" don't worry about my wife she still thinks Jacob is he little boy"

As soon as his mom came back my mouth dropped. It was cheesecake. " so Ashely what
Are you studying for" Jacobs mom  says as she slams the plate with cheesecake in front of me.

"I wanted to become a model but with the scars of the car accidents I am not so sure" I say as I stuff my face with cheesecake.

"You know honey if you keep stuffing your face like that your not gonna have to worry about the car accident marks."  She says.

Jacob looked at her with hate in his eyes. I then pulled out my phone and acted as if I had gotten a text. I wiped my face with a napkin and said "sorry but my mom asked me to go home" I say as I stand up.

"Everything was really delicious thank you" I say while pecking Jacob in the cheek.

"See you at school Jacob" I say as I open the door and walk out.

2 hours later

I got a notification. It was from Jacob.

Jacob😍: hey your mom didn't call you did she
Me:no.......
Jacob😍: then why did you run out
Me: you mom hates me
Jacob😍: she doesn't she just adjusting
Me: is it gonna take forever to adjust cause if so I don't think we can be together
Jacob😍: don't say that
Me: look I gotta go to dance
Jacob😍:Ashely .....

..................................................

Hey guys sorry for not updating a lot. But I am soon gonna add more people like Hunter and Brando