Chapter 15//The Wedding day

Hey guys sorry for not updating I have been working on new stories. Go check out the new stories. Being marks sister and crush imagines.

*dream
My dad walks me down the pathway. The flower girl throwing flowers in our pathway. In the back round the song here comes the bride.
Dylan stands there looking at me with wonderful surprised eyes. His eyes looking at me in a look that could make any girl melt. We reached the end of the pathway.

"Anyone here who doesn't want the wedding to happen speak now ... Or forever hold your peace. The one person everyone expected came running. "Me" Jacob says yelling on the top of his lungs. I gasp as Dylan looks at me. His eyes look hurt. "I thought you took care of it". Dylan said in a hurt voice. "Look Jacob. You were once my true love. I used to look at you with eyes that could melt me. But I don't feel that way anymore. I am sorry Jacob" I say as I signal the priest to keep on going. He does. "Ashely brown do you take Dylan as your husband through sickness and health" the priest said. "I do"I said smiling. "Do you Dylan O'brien take Ashley ask you wife through sickness and health." The priest said once more. "I...i ....... I can't" Dylan said running towards the forest nearby. Tears start spitting out of my eyes. I couldn't believe he left me.
*dream ends
I wake up hurried. Today was the day I would get married to Dylan O'brien. I don't think I can do this. I walk to my closet. Looking down at my bride dress. One single tear came out of my eye. I can't believe today I am getting married.

I check the clock and see it was half past 3. The wedding started at 6:00 pm. So I decided to to into the shower. After getting out I applied my make up. The person who was coming to do my hair would be here any
Moment. My bridesmaids would also be here soon. I put on my dress and looked at myself in the mirror.

"I can do this."I whisper to myself as someone knocked on the door. I opened the door and saw my hair person. With my bridesmaid behind her. There was only 3. One was Alexis , Emma and Lilly (beginning of book). I walk out and stand in the sun waiting for the limo to come and pick me up as well as the bridesmaid.

I saw the limo around the corner. Once it got to us it came to a complete stop. The driver let us in. I sat there wondering "should I keep on going?"  But it was to late for that we arrived at the church.
My dad was walking me down. I can't get he kiss of Jacob of my head. I can't get Jacob in particular out of my head. The wedding song played in the background. "Do you Dylan O'brien take Ashely brown to be your wife in sickness and in health". The priest said. Dylan then nodded was a single tear came out of his eye. "Do you Ashely brown take Dylan O'brien to be you're husband in sickness and in health." The priest questioned me. Dylan saw I wasn't answering. "I am sorry I can't do this" I said while running out of the church in my wedding dress. I didn't want to go back. So I decided to take a bus to anywhere but here.
I sat on a seat and started to cry. I put my face between the palm of my hand. Mud on the tip of my wedding dress. This whole day was ruined.
I stared at my finger focusing on the diamond ring. I took it off. Throwing it on the floor. A woman of course saw me and began to worry. So she picked up the ring. "Hey what's wrong." The woman said while coming up to me to comfort me.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Woman's POV
   I pay my bus ticket and walk into the bus seeing a young woman in her mid 20s. I pick up her wedding ring. "Hey what's wrong" I ask. "I said no I said n--o" the girl said again  breaking into tears once more. "Look i don't know you but already I can see that you are heartbroken. Look wanna get ice cream I will buy then we can go and watch a movie .... How does that sound" I said smiling. She nodded and stood up with me and we went to go buy ice cream.

Hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter sorry again once more that it was late I was working on my other stories. Which by the way you should check out. ~ A/N