Chapter 7 • The Lake

Hey guys I am debating on ending the story on early chapters. Or having like 300000 chapters then ending it?? Comment and tell me cause I am running out of ideas. Okay on to the story

These past days have been awkward. I have to sleep with Emma cause Mark could even look me in the eyes. Then Jacob hasn't even looked or talked to me. Hey who wants to go to the lake Emma shouted at the top of her lungs. we all got up to get out swimsuit and lightly cheered. I decided to put on my Hollister swimsuit. I put it on with a swimming cover. As well as some acid Jean shorts. Then I put on 1 coat of waterproof mascara and walked outside. We all just awkwardly walked towards the water. I walked up to mark and whispered in his ear we need to talk, at least can we be friends. He nodded then picked me up and threw me in the water. Good thing I took off my shorts which by the way had my phone. I laughed and screamed at Mark. There was a wooden pier in the middle of the lake. I swam towards it with Mark. While We struggled to get up. We decided to have a chicken fight at the top. Now if you don't know what a chicken fight is. It is a game to throw the other person off the platform he or she is standing on. If you fall or get off the platform then you lost. If you managed to stay on then you win and get to do a victory dance. We were pushing each other when Mark was falling. Unfortunately for me he grabbed onto my waist so I as well fell with him. The cold water hit me as I impacted the lake. Mark still holding onto me. I did something anyone would've done. I kissed Mark underwater. We raised with our lips on each other. I smiled. Mark then whispered in my ear will you be my girlfriend again. I nodded and bit my lip. In the corner of my eye I could see Jacob. There was only one feeling I could see in his eye. And that was jealousy.

Hey guys. I am debating on Mark or Jacob. WHOOO. But I guess Ashely picked Mark. Anyways bye and remember to

Like

Comment

Vote

And Fangirl