Chapter 10• Scary stories

Right guys WARNING‼️‼️ I will be adding some awkward parts cough sex sorta cough. So I apologize if I take your innocence in advance. Also a lot of drama is gonna happen. People fight and dreams come true. Always.... Let's get you to the story also sorry for the cough sex cough scene although some of you might like it😏😏 on more thing ^^^* that's Dylan if you didn't know. Last thing I promise if you are easily scared then don't read the following chapter and skip this one.

I woke up again in the arms of Mark. His warmth caused me to sweat so I uncovered my self. I was wearing my underwear and a large sweatshirt which covered me. I tried to sit up but mark grabbed me tighter. So I gave in and hugged him. I kissed him softly making him moan which then released me. I laughed as I walk out not remembering. I was in underwear. Weston was sitting on the table with the rest of the people. Early much I said giggling. They laughed no we were gonna head out to the lake coming. Mario asked as he put a spoonful of cereal in his mouth. Sure let me just get changed. I said walking towards mine and marks room. I walked in to see a shirtless Mark sitting up thinking about like. I laughed and hopped in the shower. Mind if I come in with you. Mark yelled as I turned the water on. I stared at him and laughed shaking my head slowly. Actually ....... His eyes lit up. I guess I will pass I said smirking. He grabbed me(she still wearing clothes) and kissed me passionately but yet I don't feel anything. I pulled away and showered.

DANCING IN THE MIRROR SINING IN THE SHOWER LADDAADDI LADADA. I sang at the top of my lungs. I got out and put on my Hollister 2 piece swim suit. Then putting on normal acid Jean shorts. Put a top cover with flowers. I walked out to see a beautiful shimmering lake. With a platform. Yes I have been there but today it's been better. I saw Mark on top of the platform he was fighting with Loren. Mario was swimming while Jacob was nowhere to be seen. Everyone else was having a good time. I decided to text Dylan cause why not right.
Me: hey Dylan
Dylan😆😘: hey who is this
Me: Ashely
Dylan: ohh hey what's up
Me: want to come over and swim in the lake.
Dylan: sure but I need to get out of shooting where
Me: here's the address (address here) and idk now btw I don't want to get you in trouble
Dylan: nahhhh today I don't shoot anything important.
Me; Kk see you here 😘😊
Dylan: aww kissy face 😂😂 bye.

I put my phone away and took off my jean shorts. I placed one toe into the water. It wasn't to cold it wasn't to hot it was just right. (Lol I sound like the 3 bears thing story)I went in and saw Mark with Loren ALOT. But I didn't mind. I wasn't to jealous. I wait patiently and walked to the kitchen cause I want food. I was swept up by 2 muscular hands. It was Dylan. Hey I said trying to wiggle out. Stop, your gonna fall and your not gonna want to fall. Dylan said smirking. I laughed and saw Mark staring at us. I didn't care a little jealousy doesn't hurt anybody. I was laughing so hard I almost fell. But luckily Dylan catches me. I stand back up and remove any dirt off me. The dirt stuck on more because I was wet. I saw Dylan take off his shirt. I was staring my mouth was open and I was mentally drooling. Close your mouth you will catch fries. Dylan said and closed my mouth. His hands were soft and warm. We all went to the water and had fun. Jacob was finally having fun and was now way better. Hopefully.... I saw Jacob smile and I smiled back at him. Dylan swooped from under me and was carrying me with my legs around his shoulders. Mark look mad. Of course since I am his girlfriend. So he swooped up Ariel. We were having a chicken fight in the water. Me and Dylan vs Mark and Ariel. We ended up winning cause Dylan tripped Mark.

At sunset

We had decided to make another bonfire. I was sitting next to Dylan and was get warmth from his body. I had introduced him to everyone at the beginning. Mark stared at Dylan with deadly eyes. So Dylan so told a funny story.

Scary stories time I said flashing a flash light under my face. We all laughed and said Dylan should go first cause he is new. We all cheered in agreement. He then began
Once upon a time a boy and a girl lived together. But fame drew them apart. They spent days apart not seeing each other. One day they did see each other. But one was sliced in half and the other was dying of poison. They had there last kiss together. They had the first and the last. Dylan said making sad yet scary motions. That was so sweet. Not scary at all. Loren said whining but using that whiny voice you use to make fun of people. I laughed and said okay who is next. Mark raised his hand. And with his most depressing yet scary voice he began. In a far away place I think it's London. A boy and a girl were inseparable. They never left each other they loved each other. While he said the story he looked towards me with hurt eyes. One day the girl doesn't come back from school. The boy worried and worried even more. This boy loved her but couldn't stand the sight of never seeing her again. Meanwhile the girl was off with another boy. The by didn't know till his friends told him. He couldn't hold it in and went on a rampage. He searched day and night for the girl. When he did find her and her lover. He kidnapped both of them. He made the girl watch as he killed her boyfriend. She escaped right before the day of her death. Running towards the town. When she tripped and fell and died like everyone in the movies. Mark ended the story as we all gasped. Who knew Mark had such a. Dark mind.

ENDDD jkjk umm actually I didn't add a cough sex cough scene . Cause I was to lazy and was focusing. Btw comment ship names of people you want together. ONE MORE THING or maybe more. THANKS SO MUCH FOR 100 views IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME that people are actually interested in my stories. Anyways big shoutout and thanks to slayss233 for being an active reader/ voter thanks you da best. Also yeah that's it byeee wait one more thing lol. I wrote about 1181 words so long chapter YW. Okay byee and remember

VOTE

COMMENT

LIKE

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY FANGIRLLL