Chapter 20

I wake up once again with sun rays of Rosewood. I missed Virginia. I missed Jacob. Today was the first day of Hollis. I wasn't ready for a new collage. Also Guess what. I am not having a dorm. As much as I wanted one my mom didn't let me....

I turn around to see my alarm clock sitting there with the time 8:30 flashing on and off. I gasped quickly getting up and changing. I put on a black plain shirt and a pair of acid Jean shorts.

I slipped on my black vans and headed down to my kitchen. Arriving there I saw my mom. I smiled at her and grabbed an apple and my car keys. "Bye mom" I yelled as I walked outside. I walk towards my car and saw Hanna  she looked worried as she screamed into her phone. "Yes. A threatened my mom last night" hmm I wonder who A is. I opened my car and placed my keys in the ignition. I turn it and headed to Hollis.

After 3 classes I had English. I walked in to and found Aria. I smiled at her and walked towards her. "Hi aria we met yesterday" I said "ohh yeah" she said not really caring. I rolled my eyes and payed attention. I placed my bag down and pulled my laptop out of my bag. "Hi I am professor Fitz. But you can call me Mr. Fitz" the teacher said giving everyone a warm nice smile. He then looked directly at Aria and winked. I am guessing this is Ezra.

I placed my laptop into my desk.  I was sitting all the way in the back so Ezra didn't really see me.

*how the classroom looks*I turned on my laptop and pulled open my Skype

I turned on my laptop and pulled open my Skype. Aria kept looking into my laptop. But I ignored her.
*one message from Jacob
I opened it and it said "hey are you in class?" I smiled and wrote back "yeah I am in it right now". In a mid second he replied "ohh I was gonna call you.😘". I laughed slightly and wrote back "call me but I can't talk."  "Okay"

I plugged in my earbuds and accepted Jacobs call. I know I was in class but I missed him. Jacobs face popped up and he waved. He was in bed but the sun was up. I quickly typed "why aren't you in school?? Did you ditch?" He shook his head and typed in "no, I am sick" I frowned.

Then my phone dinged. "Miss brown will you please turn off your phone" Ezra said. I nodded and grabbed my phone. I placed it under my desk and turned it on. But before I did that I turned it on silent. The text was from anonymous. I opened it and it said

Don't want your friends seeing this now do you :)~ A

First off who TF is A. Second what is he or she talking about.

Imagine attachment

I opened it and saw my worst mistake ever. I remember that day like it was just yesterday. The day I accidentally ran over a dog. It was the worst thing i had ever done in my life. I still have nightmares to this day.

*flashback
I take a couple more shots as they ass flow through my body. I was intoxicated. "Hey I gotta go-o-o-o" I said while slurring the o. "No. You are to drunk to drive" Lilly said. "I am fineeeee" I said while walking up and walking towards my car. I opened it and stepped in. I turned it on and got out of the bar parking lot. I turned and drove down a neighborhood. A dog ran into the open road. I couldn't stop the car in time and my car hit the dog. His poor body impacting my car and fell to the floor. I ran out and walked over to the dog. It was dead.... 

I ran in circles. "I wasn't here. I never saw this. I didn't do this" I said while pacing back and forward while putting my hand on my head in frustration. I ran back to my car and parked in my car. I hid the dogs body and buried it. I marked the grave with a RIP.

A few days later

2 kids walked up to my door and rang it. "Have you seen this dog?" A little girl said as she held up a picture of the dog that I accidentally ran over last night. I slowly shook my head. "No, but I can help you find it"
*flashback over*

The picture was of the dog. I started to sob quietly. "What's wrong?" Aria said while looking at me crying. "Some person sent me something of a mistake I did a long time ago." I said crying without the teacher noticing. "What's the persons name" Aria said raising her eyebrow. "It doesn't show a name is just signed A". Arias face went blank. Her face had freighted written all over. "Mr Fitz can me and Ashley be excused." Aria said. Me Fitz shook his head. So Aria pulled out her phone. "Ezra A is back. Now he or she is going after Ashely I need to tell the rest let me go"

After that Ezra's phone dinged and he looked at his text. "Ashely and Aria you are both excused" Ezra said while writing 2 passes for us to be let out. " what's going on Aria. Why does "A" have my secret. No one was there the day it happened.?" I asked as she dragged me down the hallway. "We don't know who "A" exactly is but we have had our guesses. They all ended up dead." Aria said in a monotone. "Okay but what does she want with me?!?" I said staring to worry. "I don't know but I know someone who will". Aria then unlocked her car and opened it for me. After what seem like a long car drive we arrive at a not familiar house.

"Come on we need to hurry"

Aria walked up and knocked on the door. "Yes.. Aria and Ashely I am guessing" a woman type voice said from outside the door. "Who is she" I whisper. "I may be blind but my hearing still works Ashley." The woman voice
Said again.

The woman unlocked the door and let us in. The woman then slowly said "my name is ......

Cliffhanger!! But if you watch PLL there is like only one blind person. But she is not fully blind. Also she dies in season 4...... Sorry if I just spoiled something ~A/N