Chapter 2• The Run To Chipotle

I plugged in my headphones and ran to the beat. I had my headphones in so loud I could hear myself sing so loudly in public. I see a chipotle down the road so I began running faster towards food. Once I get there I order a chips bag a burrito a coke and a bowl(for My mom). The rest of my family was gonna on a trip without us yes. I was walking towards the door when. I bump into someone causing me to spill everything on me and the random person. I looked up angrily when I see the a cute face"Don't worry about it and let me pay for the other food" he said while looking down at his sweater. He is gonna pay for my food wow this day got even better. I decided to order Emma and Lilly something as well. I sat down at a table and had a conversation with Jacob. Turns out he is my front neighbors. Which by the way is my view from my bedroom. I say good bye realizing It was staring to get late. I start walking down on the road when he offers me a ride (this is in the future 17 probably) I thank him and sit next to him. He hands me his phone and says to put in my digits. I do and I see my house around the corner I quickly thank him and run into my house. I eat my food and look at my phone is dings.

New notification from unknown

I wonder.....

Hey guys yeah I might not be so active on both stories and sorry for short chapter but atleast I uploaded check out my other book Is He The One