Chapter 21

"My name is Jenna" she said slowly. She took off sun glasses that were placed on her eyes. When she took them off her eyes were pitch black. (I know her real eyes aren't pitch black but yah. Also Jenna died 😇)

"Do you know who A is" I asked shaking. "Yes indeed I do but what do I get" she asked. Okay this woman is seriously staring to sound like a witch anybody else.?? 

"Close your eyes" she said slowly.

I did as she told me. Then "BEEP BEEP".
"She's dying repeat."  "Don't worry honey everything is gonna be alright". My eyes slowly fluttered open and I saw the white hospital lights. "She's awake!!" A doctor yelled. I groaned slowly. "What's going on?"  I asked.

Once I was calmed down hey explained everything to me.

" last year we moved to Virginia. You were hit by a car a got put into a coma. Today we were gonna unplug your life system. But somehow you woke up. A boy named Jacob saved you." My mom said explaining everything to me.   So we never moved to Pennsylvania ?? What's going on. "You never got a chance to look at the house" my mom said tearing up. "How old am I and what year is it?" I asked. The doctor then walked in. "She has received a massive amnesia (5SOS 😂😂😛~A/N).

"Honey your 15 years old and its 2016." She said slowly. I tried to follow along but my eye lids felt heavy and I drifted off to sleep.

      HUGE PLOT TWIST 😂😂 also sorry for using emojis in this chapter. I don't usually use emojis. Also that means the whole dog story was in her head. It never happened. She had a huge dream of meeting Dylan and Mark and Jacob. But now she has.

Lol sorry for LONG Ending. Cause I need to clarify a few things. ~ A/N