Chapter 28

Chapter 28: wake up
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
My eye lids beamed some light as I slowly open my eyes. It was a hospital. I woke up. I WOKE UP. I looked around and saw a sleeping Jacob to the side and a sleeping Hunter to the other side. (Hunter is homeschooled so his mom brought him to Virginia. So he can say hi to her when she woke up).

A doctor walked into the room with a clipboard in his hands. He was searching through papers. When he saw me he dropped the clipboard. Causing Hunter to flinch and wake up. His eyes started to tear up. Jacob wake up I said in my mind. A few minutes later my parents were contacted. They were in the waiting room.

Jacobs POV

I slowly opened my eyes and heard beers and crying. I stood up completely and saw Hunter and Ashely hugging. I quickly stood up and ran to her hospital bed. Hugging her.

~Ashely POV~
Jacob woke up while I was hugging Hunter. I quickly let go. Jacob had ran to my arms. As I laid in bed. A tear slowly rolled down my face. A happy tear. "Miss. Brown right ?" The doctor questioned. I nodded. "Due to the impact of the car you may never be able to dance or do rock climbing."  I blacked out when he said I may never be able to dance.

The doctor left the room. I looked at my mom with tears in my eyes. "Is it true" I slowly said. She nodded slowly and hugged me. Jacob and Hunter stood next to each other awkwardly.

Hey guys I haven't been getting much reads. But thanks for the active ones. ~ A/N