Chapter 25

*recap

A few months later

Me and Jacob are still together. But things aren't really working out. I like him a lot but if our parents don't agree then I guess we would have to end it.
.............................................
I woke up to the sound of birds. Today I was going to a dance competition.

I put my hair in a bun. I then put on my dance uniform. On top I put on pink sweats and a sweatshirt and walked downstairs. My mom was waiting for me when the bell rang. I went to answer it was Jacob.

"Hey where are you going ?" Jacob said

"To my competition... In Arizona"I say awkwardly.

"Without a goodbye?" He says with hurt in his eyes.
"I was just about to go" I cut my self off. "I gotta go my plane is gonna leave soon".

After having that discussion with Jacob I don't think we can save our relationship. You may be wondering why I am already wearing my clothes if I am gonna go on the plane. Well Because as soon as I get there I am only gonna have 30 minutes of free time so why not have 1 hour of free time. Maybe I can visit Area 51 or another tourist place.

Few hours later....

I woke up to the sound of the lady saying "we have arrived at Arizona airline. Please turn off any electronics and grab your luggage thanks for ridding Virginia airline"

I groaned as i stood up and unlocked the door to the cabinet on top. I pulled on my backpack. But it would get out. I kept pulling and pulling. When it got out and I fell backwards. Luckily a boy with green eyes caught me. "Thanks I am very clumsy" I say as I start to laugh.

Then it hits me I look down to my outfit. A pair of pick sweatpants and a sweatshirt is not a good impression. "It's okay." He says while smiling big. "Hunter hurry up and stop flirting" a boy around 13 years old said. I blushed and walked down the stairs of the plane. I reached the concrete floor and walked towards the place they were gonna give us our luggage. It soon all came. I had a suit case and a medium sized duffel bag.

"Hey, your from the airplane" the boy said. I turned around. "You must be Hunter" I say referring to what his maybe brother said.

"Yup that's me" he said smiling. His dimples were to die for. But I am with Jacob. We love each other.

"So why are you here?" He asked as he admired me and checked me out from head to toe.

"To a dance competition that's why I am dressed like this" I said.

"Hey I gotta go my competition is in 10 minutes" I say rushing to get my suitcase and running to get a taxi.

Hunters POV
"What about your...." I yelled as she ran off. Damn it I didn't get her number. Guess I will have to do some stalking. I chuckle at what I had just said when Brandon walked up behind me "someone's got a crush" he sang. I punched him in the left arm. He winced at the pain. "What the heck dude" he says groaning and holding his arm.

"Don't f** with me" I said as I grabbed my dark blue suit case. When I noticed Ashely forgot her duffel bag. Well looking in wont hurt right.

I grabbed the duffel bag and swung it over my shoulder. "Hey that's not your bag" my little brother Ashton says.

"Ashton yes it is" I lied.

Ashton shrugged it off and walked away.

Ashely POV

I walked to the studio where my competition was gonna be held at. My hotel was right next door. So I was gonna check in and then take my suit case.

I checked in writing my name. Then I left in a hurry. Still having my suitcase.

I entered the hotel. Boy was it big.

"Name" the girl behind the counter said.

"Ashely brown." I said

"Here is your key and your room number is 679 it should be on floor 7." She said.

I rolled my suitcase to the elevator. "Closed for operation" if read. "F**". I guess I need to take the stairs.

I slowly rolled my suitcase over to the stairs.
I struggled as I carried it. Someone from behind me picked up my suitcase. "Heyy what the heck" I said. "Woah it's okay it's me Hunter" the person behind me said.

"Oh so now your stalking me" I said smirking. "No...... Yes I saw you walk in here" he said hiding his face. He started blushing.

"Well thanks for helping. I need to hurry cause my dance competition is in 3 minutes and it's next door so. " he nodded and laughed as he picked me up by the feet and swung me over his shoulder.

After reaching the top he let me down. "Thanks for not dropping me" I said while laughing.

"No problem." He said winking.

I giggled and grabbed my room key. "676,677,678,679" I repeated over and over. At the end of the hall.

"Here's my room" I said playing with the keys in my hands.

"Well open it" he insisted.

I giggled and unlocked the door. I walked in and it was magnificent.

*in the picture it shows likes its on the floor

*in the picture it shows likes its on the floor. Don't pay attention to that :) ~Author*

The bed was white. A sofa was placed in front. It was breathtaking.

"Ohh yeah you forgot your duffel bag" he explained.

"Thanks" i said taking he bag from his hands.

He leaned in and placed a kiss on my lips.

I backed away "I am late" I said before running away.

Hunters POV
I leaned in and kissed her. She backed away. Shoot does my breath smell. Did I do it to soon. I just stand here confused.

"I am late" she said before running out the door.

Well I guess I better leave. I was walking out the door I saw her phone ringing. Hmm I should answer right.

I picked up the phone and answered it. "Hello" I said right into the phone.

The phone answered back "hello where is Ashely"

"She's at the competition"

"Who is this"

"Hunter Rowland who is this ?"

"Jacob.."

I cut him off.
"Sartorius"

"Well I will just call her back later". He said before hanging up.
.................................................,.......

Hey guys sorry I haven't been uploading on the other account. Also on here well BYEE ~ A/N