Chapter 22

I slowly opened my eyes. So there was no Jenna, or Hanna, or Dylan....

Which means me and Jacob haven't met. A cute boy walks into my hospital room. I wonder who he is. He has brunette hair. His smile faded. Rosy red cheeks. I wonder who this is.

" hi you probably don't know me but I am the one who saved you from the car"

"Oh yeah your Jacob right" I said holding my hand out to shake.

"Yeah :) I am Jacob and you must be Ashely right"he said.

"Yeah.. Thanks for saving me" I said slowly cracking a smile.

"Well I wanted to make sure your okay. So I am gonna head out" he said while running his hands through his hair. He looked cute while doing that.

"Thanks" I whispered as he walked out.

My mom came into my hospitals room "honey we are checking you out okay so get your things ready here is your clothes" she said while handing me my clothes. I smiled and grabbed them.

I quickly put them on. My outfit was Jean shorts and a plaid shirt. I gotta say my mom has a good fashion taste.

I walked out and headed to my moms car. This time looking both ways before crossing.

After 20 minutes of driving we reached my house. I gotta say. When I saw it my mouth dropped open.

It had a pathway with grass on the side

It had a pathway with grass on the side. I can't wait to go inside.

Once I walked in I saw the living room

Once I walked in I saw the living room. With brown felt couches. A red throw pillow and a mini bar. The stairs took a turn and went in a spiral shape. I walked upstairs dropping everything I had on the couches.

The whole room was blue

The whole room was blue. A few bean bags were on the floor. Thy were decorated blue and white. My bed seemed comfy. My closet was small but there was a lot of room that I couldn't use. I started to walk with my cast on. (I forgot to mention she has to wear a cast ~ A/N) "SWEETIE A BOY IS HERE TO SEE YOU" my mom screamed. It echoed through the house. I grabbed my walking sticks and started to manage my way down.

When I walked down Jacob was there standing in a blue plaid shirt and khakis. I smiled a bit then looked in a mirror close to the door. My hair was a mess my make up was smudged. "Don't look at me" I said as I let go of one of my walking sticks and hid my face. "No don't your beautiful" he said while making my hand go down. He stared blushing like crazy. "You look like a tomato" I say while laughing.

He started blushing and came closer. Me still holding my crutches. He slowly leaned in and kissed me.

Hey guys. So I made the whole 20 chapters a dream. Cause she was in a coma ~ A/N