Chapter 23

When he leaned in sparks flew. I felt like I have never felt before. Love.....

You may be like but your only 15 you can't be in love. It's called young love.

I smile as he leans back from the kiss. " so Ashley do you want to be my" I cut him off by saying " yes I want to be the girl friend of Jacob sartorius." I kissed him. But still holding on to the crutches.

"The one who saved my life" I said slowly after. I let Jacob inside my house and he was as surprised as me.

"So what do you wanna do tomato" I asked referring to Jacob.

" first of babe (that's her nickname from him) don't call me tomato. Second we should go to an amusement park." He said smiling. I laughed and pointed to the cast on my right leg. Little signatures were on it

"Jacob.." I asked

"Yeah?" He responded.

"Can I meet your parents" I said laughing.

"Sure even tho they already know you. Everybody does" he says laughing and turning as red as a tomato. His rosy cheeks turned even redder then ever.

"Aww okay" I said giving him a peck on the cheek.
I laid down on his chest and fell asleep.

I woke up with out Jacob in my arms. Instead there was a note saying

Dear Ashely,
I had to leave. My parents were gonna yell at me if I didn't come home. Sorry....
But they said yes. I called them and they said sure. Just dress nicely

~ Jacob

After reading it I stayed lakes on the couch and turned on the TV. After watching a few episodes of AHS I fell asleep.

Hey guys. So I am getting this story on the move on. Should I make a sequel or should I keep writing it here?? Comment your ideas ~ A/N