thirteen

"He wants to see you." Liam said as we sat in study hall. "I'm sure he doesn't want to be any where near me. Thats why he's been skipping school." I rolled my eyes. "He messed up, Lou. He knows he did." I paused thinking it over. "All he has done is hurt me. Repeatedly." 

The bell rang, signaling the end of school. Liam and I walked into the parking lot. "Just think about talking to him. He is an absolute prick when he is sad." Liam continued as he got into his car. "He's just an absolute prick sad or not."

Later that night I was two pages into a six page essay when I heard a knock on my door. "You don't have to knock mom!" I said not looking up from my place on the bed. The door swung open revealing Harry's tall figure. "What are you doing here?" He was wearing a plaid blue and red shirt. His black jeans had tears at the knees and thighs. His boots were old and worn down and he had a chocker with a small elephant on it. "Your mom let me in.." Harry said walking farther into the room. "Oh course she did." I scoffed. 

"I missed you Lou." Harry said walking toward the bed. I set my laptop next to me on the bed and stood up. "You have some nerve. You think you can just walk in here and pretend like you weren't an absolute wanker? You're the biggest-" I was cut off by Harry slamming his lips against mine. I wanted to push him away. I wanted to scream at him but all my thoughts were cut off of by his tongue running across my bottom lip. This was different from the other times we had kissed. Our teeth were bumping and it was rushed. We were both mad and putting anger into the kiss. "I'm so mad at you." I said between kisses. "Shut up." Harry pushed me down and straddled my waist. His lips were on mine in seconds. 

I felt him tugging at my shirt. I got the hint and lifted my arms so he could pull my t shirt from my body. Once my shirt was thrown on the floor Harry got up. I let an annoyed groan slip past my lips as I watched him cross the room. "Patience, Tomlinson." He shut the door cautiously. I gulped loudly as I watched him unbutton his shirt and ever so slowly let it fall to the floor. He stepped out of his boots. My eyes followed him across my room. He picked up my Fleetwood Mac vinyl and set it on the record player. Music filled the room as he turned around. "I'm a hopeless romantic." He said with a smug look on his face. My eyes were scanning him up and down. I noted the way his shoulders looked wide and how his body dipped and curved in all the right places. "My eyes are up here." Harry said as he walked back to my bed. "I know where your eyes are, Harry." Harry scoffed at my comment and motioned for me to sit up. 

I straightened up as he straddled my waist once again. I kept my hands next to my side, not knowing where to put them. Harry grabbed my hands and placed one on his hip and the other went to his lower back. I was too focused on the way his skin felt under my fingers to notice him leaning down to nip at my neck. My dull nails drug across the small of his back at the fire that was felt on my skin. His lips stayed in one spot. I felt his tongue drag across the column of my neck, I visibly shivered. A groan quietly slipped past my lips as I moved the hand that was resting on Harry's hip to his hair. He mewled against my skin as my fingers tugged gently at his curls. He pushed me back on the bed and continued to kiss down my neck. I looked down to see him trailing open mouth kisses down my chest. He looked up and held my eye contact. An embarrassing moan almost left my mouth at the obscene sight. His pupils were blown, there was almost no green left in his iris. His hair was messy and going in very direction. His lips were red and swollen. I could have cried because of how beautiful Harry was. 

He stopped kissing once he made it to the top of my pants. "Still mad at me?" he said with a smug expression. I rolled my eyes and let out an annoyed sound. "Yes. I am, and I would like to have angry coitus if you don't mind." Harry's lips turned into a smile against my stomach. "Coitus? Really?" He laughed lightly before peppering kisses across my stomach. "Shut up." I bickered before tugging at Harry's curls again. "Make me." Harry challenged with a smirk plastered into his face. I wanted to wipe the expression from his face. My hand wrapped around his arm to pull him back to my lips. I pushed his shoulder so his back was now on the bed and moved to straddle his hips. My lips were on his hungrily and nothing was on my mind except Harry and only Harry. His lips were intoxicating. I felt high, that was the effect he had on me. His hands were every where, my shoulders, my bum, my back, my chest. It was almost overwhelming. Both of our chest were heaving up and down. "You're going to kill me." I breathed out, pressing a kiss to the underside of his jaw. "Die when we are finished." Harry said and I could practically hear the smile on his face. 

Harry Styles would be the death of me.