twenty

The first thing I saw when I woke up was Harry's face hovering above mine. The only reason I wasn't scared shitless was because I was use to being woken up like this. "Hi!" He said too perky for this early in the morning. "C'mon Lou, get up." Harry rolled his eyes before pulling me into a sitting position. It was now my turn to roll my eyes.

"Tell me again why we are up so early?" I asked as Harry got up from his bed that we were currently sitting on. "Because there is four days until your birthday and we are going to do something fun as a pre-birthday celebration." I groaned loudly. My eyes followed the lanky boy as he walked across the room to his closet. He threw off the t-shirt he was wearing and started to rummage through the hangers. I admired the way the muscles in his back contracted as he moved. My eyes followed the way his body tapered down to his bum. I could almost faint because of this boy.

"Here," he said as he threw a sweater at me. "put that on." I slid the black sweater over my head and ruffled my hair so it would go into its messy fringe. Harry was now in a grey sweater with his regular jeans and boots. He offered me a hand that I gladly took. We walked down the stairs and out of the house.

The only reason I agreed to get into the car was because Harry said I could get the aux cord. With Drake now playing in the back ground I turned to look at Harry. "Where are we going?" I asked as he backed out of his drive way. "We are going to the mall to get outfits for your birthday." I groaned.

Once inside the mall Harry pulled me into some hipster store that he clearly bought most of his clothes from. "You're a cliche." I said as he held up a button up to his lanky torso. Harry just rolled his eyes and shushed me.

I watched him saunter off to the dressing rooms. I continued to look around and saw a whole rack detected to chokers. I knew this was where Harry bought all of his. There was most of the chokers he own on this rack. My eyes were drawn to one that had a small white pearl on it. I imagined it on Harry and how lovely he would look in it. I'd have to buy it for him one day.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I pulled it out to see it was from Harry.

From; Pony Boy
dressing room #3. xx

I didn't bother I text back, I just walked lazily through the store and to the back where the dressing rooms were. "Haz?" the door opened revealing a shirtless Harry and he quickly pulled me in. He pushed me against the door as soon as it shut. His lips were on mine and I couldn't help but kiss back.

"You look so good in my clothes." he said before pulling his sweater off of my body. "However, you look better with nothing on." I almost laughed at his lame pick up line but then I was caught off guard by his abnormally large hands moving my smaller ones to the dip in his back just above his bum. My hands wandered down before I got nervous and moved them back up. Harry's green eyes looked at me with desperation and confusion.

"I won't break. Touch me." Harry whined quietly against my ear. His hot breath on my neck made me shiver and move my hands down to grip at his bum. H let his head fall down into the space between my shoulder and neck. He groaned and bit at the skin. I hissed as he licked over the new bite mark he had made. Before I knew it the tall boy had pushed me down onto the bench and was straddling my hips.

His lips were right back on mine and his tongue was running across my lips. I slid my hand up to pull at his curls which only made the brunette groan and push his hips against mine for friction. I could feel how bad he wanted me, to be fair it was pressed into my stomach.

I quickly bit my lip when someone knocked on the door of the changing room. "Everything alright sir? Was the shirt hard to get on?" someone who I assumed was a worker asked.  "Oh, no. Everything is fine." Harry said almost breathless. "Somethings hard but the shirt wasn't the cause of that." I said quietly which caused Harry to punch my arm. I bit my lip so I didn't cry out in pain.

Harry stood up and picked up the shirt he was trying on. It was blue and had small patterns that were unnoticeable on it. He slid it over his broad shoulders and I watched his long fingers button half of the buttons which left the top half of his chest expose. I almost moaned at the sight. Harry's lips were red from kissing, his hair was tousled from my fingers tugging at it, and his pupils were blown as if the black of his iris had taken over the green. He met my eyes and I knew he caught me staring but all he did was smirk.

"I think I might wear it to your birthday." He said as he looked at himself in the mirror. I picked my shirt off the floor and nodded. "It looks amazing." I could almost drool I thought. Harry smirked as if I could read his mind. "C'mon let me go buy this then we can pick out your clothes." I groaned loudly again but out of defeat since I was still supporting a hard on and noodle head wanted to go buy clothes.

I'm on spring break and I have to go back to school soon and now I'm sad. :( Anyways, I  hope everyone is well. :) 

All the love,

 Kate.