one

"Let's go, I need a smoke break." I said walking toward the doors of the school. "We can't smoke at school Lou, I tell you this everyday." Harry looks at me rolling his eyes. "Then looks like we're leaving early." I smirked pulling the door open for him. "Have I ever told you that you're dumb?" Harry chuckles lightly but doesn't object to the idea.

Once in my car I pull out my pack and Harry takes one. I light both of ours take a drag. I leave my mouth shut so the smoke comes out of my nose. Harry leans his head back against the seat in relief. "Needed this." he mumbles pushing his curls away from his face. "Now it's chill time." I pulled out of the school parking lot and drove to the cities park which was a ten minute drive.

It was a particularly cold day for November. It was almost thanksgiving break. I could practically taste the turkey and mashed potatoes. I was drawn out of thoughts by Harry humming to the radio.

"Hey, Haz." I said in between drags. Harry looked toward me and nodded. "Who sings this song?" I asked holding back a smile. "Uh, I'm pretty sure it's the kooks." he said clearly oblivious to what I was a bout to say. "Keep it that way." I smirked and laughed as Harry slapped at my arm. "Jerk." he mumbled under his breath.

Once at the park I graded my board and Harry grabbed his camera. Harry played with the little Saturn that was placed on his chocker as we walked. "My favorite one." I smiled fondly at my younger friend. "I know, you tell me that every time I wear it." He giggled looked down as we walked to our normal spot. "I just don't want you to forget." I said and I placed my board on the pavement skating in front of Harry. I heard the shutter of Harry's camera I knew he was probably taking a picture of a leaf or something. I followed the path to an old in closed dock that over looked the river. There were benches built into the side of the dock and set my back pack on it pulling out another cigarette. Harry showed up a few minutes later and took a quick picture of me.

"Quit, you jerk! Im trying to smoke in peace." I chuckled lightly and Harry pulled the cigarette out of my mouth and put it between his teeth. "Good try. It wasn't even lit." H smirked pulling out a lighter and lighting it. I pouted as I watched him exhale smoke. He smirked a pulled it away from his mouth and offered it to me. "Don't cry." He joked and I took it from him taking a drag. "Shut up." I grumbled as I sat on the bench. Harry sat next to me and pulled out his phone. "Li, wants to know why we weren't in last period." he said shifting so our sides we touching. "Tell him we left to have sex" I laughed and pulled my jacket closer to my body. "He'd believe it too." Harry said with a smug expression.

I finished my cigarette and threw it down, putting it out with my shoe. "Hey, Lou, can I stay at yours tonight?" Harry asked looking in my direction. "Ive known you since we were freshman, we are now seniors. You have your own drawer in my house. Do you even need to ask anymore?" I chuckled looking toward Harry. "I just don't want you to get tired of me." he said with complete seriousness. I saw the sadness flash behind his eyes. My hand instinctively went to push some curls out of his face. "I could never get tired of you, you moron." I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

Once back at my house Harry took a shower and was now sitting on the floor at the edege of my bed. I pulled all his hair back and tied it in a bun. "Thanks Lou bear!" Harry chuckled as he tackled me to the bed. "Get off of me fatty. You smell like girl." I laughed and tried to push his weight off of me. "I like the flowers body gel." Harry pouted rolling on the bed next to me. "I like you." I chuckled when Harry blushed. "Shut up and cuddle with me; I'm cold." H turned on his side and I slung my arm lazily around his waist. "You big man child." I grumbled tucking my head into Harry's shoulder. "Shh you hedgehog." I chuckled at H's remark and closed my eyes. "I love you." he said lowly. "I love you more." I said gently as if the words could break him.

Short, but I love writing about these two. Vote and comment please.

All the love,

Kate. xx