sixteen

I parked my car in his drive way. His mom's car wasn't there so I assumed she had the late shift at the hospital. I let myself in with my key that Harry had given me a few years back. My senses were instantly flooded with the smell of Harry and mac and cheese. I walked through the house and into the kitchen. Harry was shirtless and had his back to me. He was leaned over the stove making himself a bowl of mac and cheese. "Hi Lou." He said before turning around to face me. "How'd you know?" I asked as I sat down at the table. Harry followed to sit beside me and handed me a fork.

"Since my mom is working late and Gemma is in France and you're the only other person who has a key I just assumed." He smiled at me and we shared the mac and cheese. It all felt so domestic. "Why'd you come over?" He asked smiling at me. My mind went back to Liam. My hand went up to Harry's cheek. "Oh, Harry." Before he could ask anything else I leaned forward to kiss him. He kissed back lazily. It was a slow and passionate kiss that made my heart want to burst. I felt his lips turn up into a smile against my lips. Harry stood up and took his bowel to the sink. He held his hand out and I gladly accepted.

We walked up the stairs and into Harry's room. He shut the door behind us and quickly threw his arms around my neck. My hands instinctively went down to his hips as he leaned down to kiss me. His hands left my back to go down to the hem of my shirt. The kiss was only broken so he could pull my shirt over my head. Harry was now walking to the bed. I watched his hips sway as he walked. He had on grey sweatpants that hung low on his hips. His tattoos looked amazing in the dim light of his room. He sat on the bed and watched my eyes roam over him. We both knew I saw staring. As he laid down his muscles flexed and it was art to me. It was a sight I would never get use to. "Well, come on." Harry smirked and motioned for me to get under the covers with him. Once I was under the sheets our bodies became intertwined with one another.

"Harry.." I started. I knew I should tell Harry that I knew about his dad but I didn't want to hurt him anymore. "Hm?" I thought about how to phrase what I wanted to say. "Do you like me?" I asked mimicking his question from earlier. He pressed a kiss into my chest and nodded. "What do you like about me?" He continued placing random kisses on my chest. "I like that you aren't afraid. I like everything about you Lou." I looked at his wall blankly. If he liked me so much then why didn't he want to be with me?

"Did I say something wrong?" Harry questioned as I continued to be silent. I shook my head and he laid his head back onto my chest. I stayed looking at the wall for what seemed like hours. I looked at the clock.

1:45

I looked again.

2:26

Harry started stiring. I thought I had woken him up and then I realized the tears coming from his eyes. He was mumbling but I couldn't make out the words. "Harry." I grabbed his shoulders to try to wake him. "Harry!" I practically screamed and his eyes shot open. He sat up and I followed him. "Where am I? Lou!" His eyes were flooded with relieve once he saw me. He moved into my lap and threw his arms around me. He was still crying. My hands went to stroke his hair as I rocked his body back and forth in my arms. "Hey, you're alright. Shh its ok." I soothed. His sobs turned to little sniffles after a few minutes. "I haven't had a bad dream in a while.. I'm sorry babe." My heart skipped a beat at the nick name. "Shh you're ok." I said as we both laid back down. Harry's head was back on my chest and his hand was drawing shapes on my hip bone. I placed a kiss into his hair. "Thank you, Louis." I just smiled into the dark knowing he couldn't see.

"You deserve better then me." He said after a few minutes. My heart sunk. "I don't want better. I want you." I said as I detangled myself from Harry. I turned on my side with my back to him. I felt like screaming because of how frustrating Harry was. I felt him press a kiss between my shoulder blades before he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back into him. "I want you too, my tiny hedge hog." He said giggling then kissing under my ear. I shivered at his cool lips against my warm skin. "I've always been yours."

I felt my eyes starting to get heavy. I was so tired but I was almost sure I heard Harry say "And I've always been yours."

I still have pillow talk on repeat. What do you guys think about it? Harry's just had his birthday, my baby is growing up. :( vote and comment. :)

All the love,

Kate.