eighteen

I woke up on Zayn's couch. I lazily sat up and rubbed my eyes. Zayn was asleep on the recliner and was snoring loudly. There was a half empty bowl of chex mix on the table, the opportunity was there. I picked up a small piece and aimed toward Zayn. The small piece sailed through the air and into Zayn's open mouth. I watched him sit up quickly and start to cough. I only assumed that he swallowed it.

"You could have killed my!" Zayn said grasping his chest. I couldn't stop the laughs that were falling from my lips. It was a good five minutes before I calmed down. Zayn didn't think this was funny but smiled anyways. I opened my phone to see I had a text from Harry. I decided to open it later

"Well, now that I'm awake, lets talk." Zayn said clapping his hands together. I raised my eye brows in confusion. "About what?" Zayn shrugged. "How are you and Harry?" he asked looking over at me. "I'm still not his boy friend and he still isn't gay." I huffed, it was getting more frustrating then it already was. "That's ridiculous Lou." I nodded. "Lets talk about you and Liam." I smirked as I tried to smoothly change the subject, which worked. Zayn went on and on about how him and Liam talked and blah blah blah. It was almost sickening how infatuated he already was, even though I knew I talked about H like that.

I decided to open Harry's message since it had been a while since he sent it.

From; Noodle Head

Come over when you can. Needing you. xx

To; Noodle Head

Be there soon.

I told Zayn I had to go and promised to call him sometime. I went straight to Harry's house, even though I was in desperate need of a shower. Anne's car wasn't in the drive way. She was probably working again. "Harry?" I called out as I made my way through the house, but I couldn't find him. I looked all around the first floor before I made my way up the stairs. "In here." I heard him call out from behind his closed bedroom door.

I opened the door to find Harry laying on his bed. His back was towards me. I could see his wet hair and his exposed back. I assumed he had just gotten out of the shower. I made my way over to the bed and slotted my body right behind his. "Hi." He breathed out. I responded by kissing between his shoulder blades. I watched the goose bumps rise on his skin. "Do you like Zayn?" Harry said bluntly. I sat up quickly. "Is that why you were mad yesterday?" I asked as he sat up to. His eyes went down to his white sheets as he nodded. I flicked him in the temple before crossing my arms over my chest.

"WHAT THE- why did you do that?!" Harry said as he covered his forehead. "Because you're dumb, frog boy. I like you, you stupid boy." My eyes rolled before I knew it. "Doesn't give you the right to flick me." He said but smiled always. Before I knew what was happening Harry was hugging my tightly. "I love you, tiny hedgehog." He nuzzled his head into my chest like a cat. "Yeah, yeah, fuck off curly. I can't breath." Harry loosed his grip but didn't let me leave his lap. His arms were curled loosely around my waist. I snaked my arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry I was jealous." he said as blush spread across his cheeks. "It's alright Haz. I would get jealous too. I'm your hedgehog or whatever the hell you call me." I said as I ruffled his hair. "You call me frog boy?" Harry retorted. "You right."

WOW this is short but I wanted to do a quick happy little update because I'm in a good mood. Anyways I wanted to do a little birthday shout out to my bb Jolly! ily b.

All the love,

Kate.