~1~ First Day

(Sky's POV)

You know what to do with that big fat butt.

Wiggle wiggle wi-

Someone knocks the earbuds right out if my ears by bumping into me, so I let out a literal growl.

I'm holding the school map that the counselor gave to me a bit earlier, and my eyes are going back and forth from the paper, to the classrooms surrounding me.

I looked down the hall. Frantically rushed, older students run past me, bumping me into lockers. I groan, realizing this is my first day in a new high school, and I am in fact lost. The bell soon rings, and the hallway clears out completely. I groan, but still hold the determinacy to find my first class.

Using the wrinkled map and Jason Derulo's wise words, I finally find the door: tan wood, with a few pictures up. I open it up, then walk inside.

I ignore the stares, from students and the teacher. I walk up to her desk.

"Hello miss. I believe you're late." She raises an eyebrow.

"I'm very sorry about that. It's my first day and I may have gotten lost." I say, earning a few snickers from the class. I roll my eyes, and keep a nervously tight grip on my books.

"I see. Well, since you're new, it's alright. I'm Mrs. Bennett. What's your name?" She asks, as she pulls out a sheet clipboard with a long list of names, most likely the students in this class.

"Sky, Sky Nelson." I smile, and she writes my name down.

"Okay, Sky, there's a seat in the back over there." My eyes follow the trail where her finger is pointing, to see an open desk in the corner of the classroom.

I sigh, hating the fact I had to sit so faraway from the board. I give her a smile and nod as I head back there.

People give me looks, but I ignore them and sit down. I pull out the small notebook I had for Algebra, then continued to take notes as Mrs. Bennett spoke.

"Hey, babe, do you have a pencil I could borrow?" The guy in front of me asks.

I raise an eyebrow, "Babe?" I say, as I pull out a mechanical pencil.

"Yeah. Sorry if you don't like it, babe." He smirks, then turns around after taking the pencil from between my fingers. I notice an accent in his voice, but ignore it when his way to annoy me clicks.

After awhile of boring lessons, and the guy in front of me doing things to get on my nerves, the bell finally rings, and I grab my things and stand up.

The guy turns to me and smiles, "I'll give this back tomorrow, if that's alright?"

"That's fine." I walk past him, and he grabs my shoulder to pull me back.

"I'm Harry by the way." He says.

"I'm Sky." I say quickly, then hurry out of the almost empty classroom.

Luckily, I find my next class on time.

It's Honors English.

I carry on a conversation with Mr. Davis. He's really cool, and shows me to a seat in the middle of the classroom. It's not the best seat, but it beats my seat in Algebra.

"Hey. I see that you're new. I'm Jade Payne, and you are?" The girl beside me asks.

"I'm Sky Nelson." I smile at her, but to be honest, she definitely doesn't look like someone I would hang out with. She looks extremely confident, popular, and her taste in clothes were slightly tight and exposing.