~5~ Stay Away From The Ass

(Sky's POV)

It's Friday morning, and time to get up for another crazy day at school. I lazily get off of my bed, then head downstairs.

"Morning Sky." Jessica says.

"Morning Jess. Wow, you're up early." I say, and put some of the eggs and toast Dad made in my plate.

"I know right. It's a miracle." She says, and we both laugh.

"Mila, do you need a ride this morning?" I ask her. She's scarfing down her eggs.

"No. Daddy's taking me." She says.

"Yeah. I'm letting your mother sleep in today. She's very tired." Dad says, then sighs as he hears Isaac crying from his room. That boy is seriously insane.

As dad goes into Isaac's room, Jessica turns to me, "So you excited for tonight?"

It takes me a while to realize what she was talking about, then I remember, "Oh my gosh yes!"

Jess laughs, "I wonder where he's taking you?"

"Who?!" Mila yells.

I groan, "No one, Mi."

"I know it's someone, and I'm gunna find out too." She puts her plate in the sink, just when dad comes out of the room.

"You ready, baby?" Dad says.

"Yes, Daddy." She smiles so innocently.

They both leave the house, and I turn to Jessica.

"Lets start getting ready. We'll talk more about it later." Jessica says, and I nod, and follow her upstairs.

After taking a shower, I decide to straighten my hair, since I have the time. When I'm done, I get dressed in a low-cut Polo T-shirt, and a snug pair of jeans. I put on my Vans, then head downstairs.

"Your hair looks cute." Jessica says as she walks downstairs. She looked like a model, well, she always does. She always knew the perfect thing to wear that fit her body type. Even when she dressed me up, I looked amazing.

"Thanks, and you look amazing, as always." I say, as we both walk out to her car.

"Thank you." She says proudly.

When she drives us to school, there isn't enough time to go to the music room, so I just walk to first period. Strangely, I'm the first one in there.

"Good morning, Sky." Mrs. Bennett says.

"Morning." I smile, then pull out my algebra homework from yesterday, which I delayed to finish.

I really hated this seat, but I decided not to bother anyone by asking to switch.

I'm almost done with the problems on the sheet, right when a large figure sits in front of me: Harry.

"Hello, babe." He smiles.

"Hey," I say, then look up at him, "Why do you call me 'babe'?"

He laughs, "That's what we Brits call a beautiful girl."

I smile, unsure how to react, "Thanks?"

"No problem. So what are you doing?" He asks, as he looks at the papers in front of me.

"Algebra homework from the other day. I forgot to finish it." I say.

"Oh. I never did it, and I probably won't." He shrugs, then turns around as the bell rings, and more people enter the room.

Today's lesson goes by fast, and as I'm grabbing my books, Harry calls my name.

"Yeah?" I answer.