~16~ A Beating

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello there.

I'm VERY sorry for stopping with a cliffhanger but oh well.

"I've updated now, so it's all good, right?" Cassie asks, as she tiredly types on her iPhone.

Yeah, it is.

If you're reading this, and you actually like this story, PLEASE SHARE IT WITH PEOPLE.

Comment if you do, and I'll mention you in a chapter if you're that thirsty:)

Anyways...

ENJOY!!

~Casssssss

*******************************

(Sky's POV)

"Harry?" I call out, slightly wishing I was blind at the moment.

And of coarse, neither Harry nor Natalia could hear me, due to the noises escaping Harry's lips.

"Harry." I say, my voice louder.

"Oh shit. Sky? What are you-"

Harry stands up quickly, pulling his pants up as Natalia wipes the corners of her lips, which are shaped into a smirk.

I thought I was supposed to be giving a blow job tonight....

"Save it, Harry. I thought I could trust you." I lie. If I actually thought he was trustworthy I'd be in deep guano.

"Blah, blah, blah, now Hazzy, can we please finish?" Natalia says, and Harry flinches at her calling him by the nickname his mom have him.

"Don't call him that." I say, fists clenched.

"Excuse me?" Natalia says, eyebrows raised.

"He doesn't like it. Don't call him that." I state, and Natalia rolls her eyes.

"Hazzy, come on. I want you." She says softly into his ear, and Harry does something unexpected.

He pushes her away.

"But I don't want you, Natalia. I thought I did, but I don't. Sorry." Harry says, as he sits down at the edge of the bed.

"Always breaking hearts." I hear Stacy murmur in my ear, and I sigh to myself.

"What? But Harry, I thought we had something?" Natalia says. Surprisingly, tears threatening to escape her eyes.

She must really like him.

"Guess you didn't. Bye Natalie." I say, purposely mistaking her name.

"I-It's Natalia." She stutters, somewhat upset.

"My bad." I smirk, and she quickly turns around and grabs her purse.

"Bye H-Harry." She says, and begins her walk to the door.

I turn away from her and then to Harry, he looks to Natalia with an upset expression, which quickly turns to shock.

"No! Don't-" Harry stops talking just as I feel a sharp pain in the back of my head.

I fall, not being able to hold myself up. My legs have oddly become jello, and there's a stinging pain in my neck.

"What did you do?!" Harry's voice is frantic, and he sounds a bit guilty.

He should be, I've gotten hurt twice now because of him.

Wait, I'm laying here thinking about Harry while the slut who hit me is proudly standing right behind me.