~12~ Family Secrets

(Sky's POV)

"Sky? Are you awake?" I hear a soft voice, and a small high pitched beeping beside me.

I must be in a hospital.

"Stop asking that. She'll wake up soon." Was that Stacy?

"This is your fault, Harry." Zayn's voice is stern.

"No it isn't. I didn't know she had asthma. I promise. I didn't mean for this to happen." The soft voice speaks again. Now very sad and weak.

"You need to be more careful. She could have died." Zayn speaks again, which makes my eyes snap open and gasp.

"Sky!" Harry engulfs me into a hug. I hug him back, and close my eyes.

"Hey Harry. Where am I?" I say, my voice is extremely weak.

"SWR Medical Center. I'm so sorry this happened. I should have been more careful." He says, and holds me tightly.

"It's alright, Haz. I made a stupid move and I didn't tell you anything about my asthma. It's not your fault." I smile, as he pulls away and nods. His eyes are glossy. He must be feeling guilty as crap.

"You sure as hell made a stupid move," My moms voice is heard throughout the room, "Can I have a word with Sky alone?"

Everyone gets up and runs out of the door immediately.

"You haven't had and an asthma attack in 9 years. What were you doing to make you have one?" She says, her voice serious.

"Uhh, nothing much. Just...erm...running." I lie.

"Skylar. Elizabeth. Nelson." Honestly I'm about to pee myself.

"Yes?" I say shyly with a smile.

"What were you doing?"

I sigh, "Harry took me to his friends little sisters birthday party. He took us to a clubhouse he had, and started smoking. I didn't say anything about my asthma, so when the room was filled with smoke, I got an attack and my inhaler wasn't working."

My mom rubs her forehead, "Sky, you need to be more careful. We could have lost you. When the doctor said that the thing that simulated you had a bad effect on your lungs, I knew you had done something like this. You were out for three hours."

"I'm sorry, mom. I really am." I say, and she smiles, finally.

"It's okay. Just be careful, and the next time someone is smoking, leave the area, but I am proud that you didn't smoke at all." She says.

"Yeah, a voice in me head told me not to." I smile, thinking of Zayn.

"Good. Listen to that voice more often." She says, and gives me a hug.

"Mom isn't freaking out. Woohoo!" A lesser than enthusiastic voice is heard.

"Hey, Jess." I smile at my sister.

"Can we come in?!" Jade yells.

"Yeah!" I say, and they all enter the room.

"Well, there's a party in this room, isn't there?" A man in scrubs laughs.

"Hello, Dr. Samson." My mom smiles.

"Hello. I'm glad you're up, Sky. I have a few questions for you." He says, and I nod.

"Recent surgeries?" He asks as he pulls out a clipboard.

"No." I smile, as I sit up.

"Prescriptions?" He asks.