~15~ Player Styles Strikes Again

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!!

GUYS PLEASE REMEMBER THE SONG THAT SKY AND HARRY "WRITE" IS NOT MINE!!

ITS CALLED HERE FOR YOU BY OZZY OSBOURNE!

ALRIGHT?

GOOD.

Thanks, enjoy!

****************************

(Sky's POV)

When entering the school, I say goodbye to Jade, then head down to the music room, and spot harry sitting at the piano, trying to play the chords from our song.

"Hey Haz. Wanna play piano now?" I joke, and he shrugs.

"I dunno. Maybe." He smiles, and I mimic his actions while sitting beside him.

"So, all we had to do was fix some notes at the chorus, right?" I ask, and he nods.

After fixing a few mistakes we had, the song is finally finished.

"Oh my god, Harry! That was amazing!" A girls voice is heard, and we both look up from the piano.

"Erm, thanks?" Harry says, as he grabs his book bag.

The girl walks up to him, and while taking ing her features, I remember who she is.

Natalia.

"So, Harry, I was thinking that tonight we could finish what we started a few days ago?" She swirls her finger on his chest, and he takes a deep breath.

A few days ago?

"I don't know, Nat. Maybe." Harry replies, which makes my jaw drop.

Maybe?!

They both look to me, and Natalia speaks, "What? Jealous?"

I really need to work on not saying things out loud.

"Nope. Carry on." My eyes are glued onto Harry's, and he turns back to her.

"So, do you wanna come over tonight?" She asks, and Harry smiles.

"I'll think about it. Bye, Na-"

Before Harry could even finish, I'm out of that classroom.

"He's such a butt." I mumble, then curse at myself for being so PG.

I head into first period, just in time for the bell to ring.

When Mrs. Bennett begins her lessons, Harry bursts through the door.

"Styles, you're late. Detention." Mrs. Bennett says, not even looking up from the board.

"No problem." Harry sighs, and heads to his seat right in front of me.

"Sky, you alright?" He asks, and I roll my eyes and look away from him.

He sighs, and turns away.

By the time class is over, Harry has gotten in trouble about seven times for trying to talk to me, and I'm officially ticked off.

When the bell rings, Harry grabs my arm as I get up.

"What's wrong with you?!" He asks.

"Nothing's wrong with me, but you're an ass." I pull my arm away harshly from his grip, and he groans as I leave the classroom.

"What happened to you? Was it Harry?" Jade asks, as I sit down beside her in second period.

"Yep. Natalia was all over him, and he said he would think about doing her tonight." I get right to the point.