~10~ Player Styles

(Sky's POV)

I wake up with a shot of pain in my arm.

Did I fall of the bed?

"No, you were pushed." I hear a voice.

"I said that out loud?" I mumble.

"Yes, now get up. We're gunna be late for school." Another voice. I look up to see Stacy and Jade standing over me.

Oh yeah, they spent the night.

"Alright." I stand up, and rub my sore arm as I step into the shower.

When I'm done I get dressed in jeans, and my British flag T-shirt with red sandals.

"I'm ready." I say, and the two girls follow me downstairs.

"Morning family!" I say, as Jade and Stacy digs into the breakfast my mom made us all.

"Good morning girls." Mom says, and I give her a giant hug.

After we finish eating, Jade drives us to school, thirty minutes early.

"I'm going to the locker rooms." Stacy said. She's head of the cheer AND soccer teams, so she was always in the locker rooms, or gym.

"Okay. Ill be in the music room. Bye, Jade." I wave at her, and she waves back before heading of to...the advanced academics hall?

I shrug, then head into the large room. I haven't been in here in the mornings for a while now. Actually, since the encounter with Harry.

Speaking of the nuisance, I see him with the guitar in his hands, struggling to place his fingers down.

He looks up at me, "Hey Sky."

"Hey Harry." I smile, then pull out my flute.

"You can play that too?" He asks, stunned.

"Yeah, but right now I'm just using my rod to clean it." I say, remembering that I never cleaned it after playing it two days ago.

"Oh." Harry says, as he looks back at the guitar.

When I'm finished I place the parts of the flute back into the case.

"What are you playing?" I ask Harry.

"Well, I'm trying to play Leaving On A Jet Plane, but I can't do it," he sighs, then looks up to me, "Can you teach me?"

"Uhh, yeah. Sure, why not?" I pull up a chair beside him.

"I don't know why I can't get the chords." He mumbles.

"First of all, you're holding it slightly wrong. Here." I tilt the neck of the guitar up, and push Harry's elbow so it lays slightly onto the body of the instrument.

"Wow. That feels more comfortable." He says.

I smile, "Good. So, play what you have so far."

He nods, then starts playing the chords. His fingers wiggle around too much, and he doesn't move the pick fast enough, so it honestly sound like a dying cat. He groans, then starts over.

"Harry, relax your fingers," I wiggle his hand playfully, and he smiles, "Then pull the pick across the strings softly."

He does what I told him to, as plays the first chord. It's sounds amazing, so he gasps, "Oh my gosh! That was actually good!"

"I know, now keep going." I say, and he goes on. He struggles with the transaction to each chord, but when he finishes, he grins.

"That's the best I've ever done! Thank you!" He says, and pulls me into a tight hug.