~14~ Her Brother Liam

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

GUYS, the song that Harry and Sky "writes" IS NOT MINE.

It's called Here For You by Ozzy Osbourne.

I just used it because I thought it fit well into the story.

I also recommend you listen to it before, or while you read the beginning of this chapter:)

It's a lovely song, and I really don't know why it still isn't popular, but yeah.

ENJOY!

**********************

{Later That Night}

(Sky's POV)

"So, you know how you played five quick chords, and lead into the chorus part?" Harry asks, wiggling his fingers around as he points to the keys on my piano.

"Yeah." I say, laughing.

"Play that, and I'll sing some of the lyrics I wrote." Harry says, and I raise my eyebrows.

"I'd like to think that my ears would last me until old age, so maybe you shouldn't sing." I laugh, and he pouts.

"I'm not a bad singer, and besides, you've never even really heard me sing." He shrugs, as he sits beside me on the bench.

"Alright then, Harry. Go on." I start playing the chords, and he jumps in.

"I remember all the good times

Sometimes I'd wonder would it last

I used to dream about the future

But now the future is the past

I don't wanna live in yesterday

Cross my heart until I die

Don't wanna know just what tomorrow may bring

Because today has just begun

No matter whatever else I've done

I'm here for you

So now I sit here and I wonder

What ever happened to my friends?

Too many bought a one way ticket

But I'll be with you 'til the en-"

I realized he has stopped singing, and he looks to me with concern, "Sky, are you okay? You stopped playing."

"Oh, s-sorry. I didn't notice." I sigh, then stand up from the piano.

"What happened? Was I bad? Did you not like the lyrics? I know we agreed on a sad song, but I really liked th-" He pouts, and runs a hand through his hair.

"No, no! I loved it! You sounded amazing, actually. I never knew your voice would sound like that either." I smile.

"Thanks," He grins. "then what's wrong?"

"The lyrics. How did you think of them? They're really...deep." I say, and he laughs.

"I've always liked poems, and I've always had a reason to write one. I have more, in a book under my bed at Lou's. Most of them are written for my mum, so they're really sad and depressing, but this one was written for someone else...well, you." He says, a proud expression on his face.

I'll be with you 'til the end.

Some of the words he just sang to me sticks out, making guilt take over my body.

"Me?" I say, and he stands up as well to face me.

"Yeah. I know we haven't known each other for over a month, but I really like you," He notices my silence, and shakes his head. "I know, it's stupid."