~7~ House Warming Party

(Sky's POV)

"Harry is staring at you again." Jade rolls her eyes, and I mimick her actions.

"He knows I've been dating someone for a week and a half now. Why is he still being so flirty?" I say, and turn my head quickly when mine and Harry's eyes meet.

"Because he's Harry Styles. He does that. I bet you that after he realizes he can't get you, he'll find another girl to try to fuck. I bet you he's already found another gi-oh my point exactly." Stacy says, and gestures towards the curly haired boy. His hand is rested on a slutty brunette's upper thigh, as he whispers into her ear.

"Ugh. Why can't guys be sweet and funny, and actually care about a girls feelings! Like, like-" Jade looks up and sees the smiling boy in suspenders, "Louis!"

"Hey Lou." I smile, and he sits in between Jade and I, like he always does.

"Hey." He says, and takes a sip from my bottle of water.

"H-Hey Louis." Jade stutters.

Wait.

Stutters?!

"Hey Jade, how's it goin'?" Louis puts on his best American accent, as he puts his arm around her. Jade's face turns a crimson red, making me smirk and cross my arms.

"I'm good. You?" She plays it off.

"I'm feeling fabuLouis! Get it?" Louis says, no one laughs.

"Louis, that's lame." Stacy says.

"No it isn't! I put my name in fabulous! I think it's genius!" Louis looks proud, and moves his hand away from Jade. She pouts a bit, but then joins into the conversation.

I've never seen her like this. After all, she's Jade. She had no reason to be nervous around a guy. She had perfect, long, brown, curly hair, and a great pair of boobs. So, she had nothing to be ashamed of.

I look to her, and her eyes widen as she realized I noticed her shyness around Lou.

"Well, I'm gunna get back to Harry. I wish he would just get rid of those 'friends' and hang out over here with you girls." Lou sighs.

We all protest with "No."s, and a "Hell no." From Stacy.

"Why not?" Louis asks.

"The last thing a group of girls need is Harry Styles." I laugh.

"Oh. Well bye!" Louis says quickly, then runs to the other table.

I turn to Jade, who is staring at Louis and smiling, "Jade, do you like Louis?"

Jades head snaps up, "No! I don't! He's louis! Of coarse not!"

"Oh snap! You know you lyin'!" Stacy says and laughs.

"No, I'm not. I don't like Louis." Jade says, as she blushes.

"Yes you do! Oh my gosh you two are gunna end up in bed!" I say, and Jade shushes me.

"No, no, no. Now, change the subject." She says. She looks down, and rubs her arm.

"Alright, fine." Stacy says, a large grin on her face.

After a few more minutes of gossiping about Harry, the bell rings, and we head to our next classes.

When it's time to leave, I don't have to worry about Jess, because Zayn is picking me up.

I decide to stop by the music room to see if I could borrow a guitar, so I head down there.

With the guitar in my hands, I receive a text message from Zayn saying he was late, but will be there soon.