~8~ The Five Steps

(Sky's POV)

"Are you being serious right now?!" I say.

"Yes, we are." Zayn says.

"None of us like him. In fact, I hate him. So, this is our way of letting him learn a lesson." Stacy says.

"I-I don't know guys." I mumble, as I stand up.

"Please, Sky. Harry Styles is a life ruiner. It's time he got a taste of his own medicine." Zayn says, desire in his eyes.

I think for a bit. Would this really be the best thing to do? I mean, yeah it would be great for him to be taught not to mess with girls anymore, but what if this actually broke him?

Everyone has a heart, and some are stronger than others. He doesn't seem like he has a weak heart, but he could. Then there are the poor girls he's hurt over the years. They gave themselves to him, and he betrayed them, just like that. That's enough to tick me off.

"I'll do it. You guys just have to help me." I say, and they cheer.

"Of coarse! And we can't tell Lou. He's too close to Harry." Stacy says.

"Alright. So what's first?" Zayn asks.

"Well, since you guys are dating, I think you should know that this involves Sky getting really close to Harry. She might even have to sleep with him." Jade says, and I gasp.

"What?!" I say.

"Yeah. Are you guys okay with that? I mean, it's the only way we can break him for sure." Stacy says.

Zayn looks to me, a saddened expression on his face, "Are you?"

I sigh, then nod, "If that's what it takes."

"Great! So, first things first, you need to flirt with him, and get his number." Jade grabs a sheet if paper off of my dresser and writes:

#1: Flirt and get his number.

"Okay, what else?" I say.

"He's an eager boy, so he's going to ask you out. You say, 'Maybe', then walk away. The next time he asks you out, you say, 'Sure, hot stuff' just like that. After he takes you out, he'll want to take you home to-you know." Stacy says.

"Tell him that you've got to help your mom out with something, and that you can't. He'll look upset, but don't let it phase you. Kiss him on the cheek when he drops you home." Zayn says, I nod.

#2: Maybe to first ask on date. 'Sure, hot stuff' to second. Don't have sex, just kiss his cheek.

"What else?" I ask.

"Harry may flirt, and even have sex with, other girls. So, if you catch him with one, you confront him in a soft way. Trace your finger down his chest, then say, 'I thought you wanted me' and pout. He won't be able to get that out of his mind when he sees other girls, so he'll become more faithful to you." Jade says.

"Alright makes sense." I say.

#3: When he flirts with other girls, softly confront him.

"This is where it gets hard. During the few weeks of doing this, you have to get closer to him...sexually." Jade says.

"What do you mean?" I say, scrunching up my nose.

"Sky, you've had sex now, right?" Stacy asks.

"Y-Yeah." I blush, and turn to Zayn. He smirks back at me. Ever since we had sex a few days ago, we have been doing it every night.

"Great! So this won't be as hard as I thought," Jade says, "Sometime during these few weeks you first give him a blow job. You can do that, can't you?"