~6~ Zayn Knows Harry?

**SMUT WARNING**

(Sky's POV)

"Harry Styles?" Zayn says, shocked, and almost...frightened?

"Well, well, well, I haven't seen you in two years." Harry smirks, and steps closer to Zayn, who almost stumbles down as he tries to back away."What's wrong, Malik? Scared?" Harry says.

"N-No." Zayn stutters.

Okay something tells me they have bad history....

"I'm sure you are, actually. Scared I'll hurt you again? Or scared I'll make you change your whole life again?" Harry says, and shoves Zayn's shoulder.

I step in, "Stop it, Harry. What happened between you two?"

"He's the reason why I left Lafayette High School a while back." Zayn says, biting his lip with his head down.

"Why?!" I ask.

"Because your little boyfriend here is a pussy, and doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut!" Harry spats, then pushes Zayn down to the ground.

I scream as Harry tackles him, and Zayn doesn't even move an inch. He just lets Harry hit him.

My defensive side comes in, and I automatically hover over Harry, and grab a fistful of his hair. I yank as hard as I can, making him cry out in pain, and get off of Zayn.

"What the hell are you doing, curly?!" I yell, and he just smirks.

"Taking care of some unfinished business, but to be honest, I'd rather be doing you." He winks, then grabs my waist and pulls me towards him, which wasn't hard, due to the fact I'm in skates.

Harry's grip onto me gets heavier, and leaves a kiss on my collar bones, making me gasp in shock. I look over to Zayn, needing help. He looks to us, heartbreak clear in his eyes.

I mouth, 'Zayn, please help me.' And try to push Harry away from me, but all Zayn does is pull off his skates, then runs out of the building, leaving me with Harry.

I get angry, then shove him away forcefully, "Why would you do that?!"

"Because, I always get what," he winks, "or who, I want. And Zayn Malik isn't getting in my way."

"This time, he is. Bye, Harry." I skate to the exit and grab my Vans, then just throw my skates on a random spot on the floor.

I run outside, just in time to see Zayn's car leaving the lot.

I groan, and sit on the curb.

"You know, I could take you home." Harry says, as he sits beside me. All I want to do is wrap my hands around his neck, and choke him, but I really do need a ride home.

"Fine, but I'm still pissed at you for ruining my date." I say, and he rolls his eyes.

"Would you stop calling it that!" He says.

"No, that's what it was. A date. And you messed it up." I cross my arms after standing up.

"Okay, well you can finish your date by yourself and I'll just leave." He says.

"No! I'm sorry, just take me home." I hate apologizing to him, but it's getting dark out.

"I sure will, babe. Come on." He takes me to his car, which is much larger, but not as expensive as Zayn's.

As he's driving, I turn to him, "Do you need my address?"

"Yeah. Put it in the GPS." He says, and I type it into the small device.