Where do we go from the end? 1/2

ALEX'S POV

"Guys, come, on!" I yelled at the little crowd of people getting ready to leave for what seemed like the millionth time that morning.

The week had passed in front of my eyes in a blur and now, it was time to meet the black and blonde skunk haired boy at the train station in Eastbourne, where people had weird accents and surely dressed differently.

My friends decided to crash at my place the night before the trip so it would prevent any of us from arriving late to the train station and missing the one train we were taking to get there. I don't know what I would do if we were to lose the train for not being there in time, I would probably have killed all of my friends.

I could hear them talking up in the guest's room but I couldn't quite figure out what they were saying, I only understood when they told me to quit shouting and complaining but that wasn't enough of an effort from them to cease my whines. They said I was being a little bitch over everything, but I don't think they meant it. I was maybe just a little stressed out about the whole trip, meeting Jack, going to Jack's house, meeting his parents and spending time with him; I was really nervous.

I stood by the main door that led outside, leaning my head back on its frame of it, desperately waiting for the lads that were chattering about me to come down and leave the house.

My parents were not anywhere to be seen. They had gone to work early in the morning and didn't want to wake me up knowing that I had to stay still on a train for almost eight hours later that day. My mum was polite enough to leave a note wishing me luck with Jack and money on the table next to my bed.

My dad didn't exactly know that I wasn't staying at the hostel. At the time, he didn't know that I started liking guys, nor it was necessary for him to know that. I knew what kind of person my dad was and in all honestly, my mum and I thought it'd be better not to tell him until he really needed to know.

My stuffed backpack was lying on the floor next to me. I only carried the things I thought were important to me; I didn't need any extra accessory.

I was holding the keys to lock the door -if those assholes decided to come down- in my right hand and in the other, I was holding four Home Alone DVDs I had bought for Jack since his parents thought it was a waste of time and money to buy DVDs when you can download all the movies you want on the internet, apparently, but since Jack's birthday passed a few months ago and I obviously didn't get him anything, I thought it would be great if I got him all his favorite movies.

Jeff, Matt, Danny, Ian and Cass walked down soon after I warned them about burning the house down and locking them inside.

Even couldn't manage to join us because his parents didn't let him go with us. In his dad's words, 'Those friends you hang out with are too dangerous and irresponsible; you could get in trouble at any moment. They are a bad influence for you, Evan'. Evan wasn't the type of guy who would hang out much either so he assured us that he didn't mind not coming or that he would come with us the following year if we did the same thing again.

Cass and Danny walked down holding their hands together, which surprised me because no one had told me anything about their new relationship. It was true that I wasn't there when it happened; I was too busy talking to Jack to pay any attention to my other friends, apparently.

I felt bad for not knowing what was going on in my friends' life for a second; we had always been really close friends and growing apart wasn't something I had planned for us.

They rushed downstairs to annoy me even more and called for me to move my ass, which I did with a sigh. I closed the door behind me and walked down street to meet them.