Chapter 1

I hear my parents arguing in the other room. They're always fighting and I hear it just about every night. I try to sleep through it but they're just to loud to ignore. I was really nervous to be going to a new school. I had a lot of trouble making friends at my old school. About an hour or two later I fell asleep.

~the next morning~

Mom: BRITT! IT'S TIME TO GET READY FOR SCHOOL!!!

Britt: Coming mom!

I finished getting dressed, got my bookbag, and went into the kitchen. I grabbed a quick breakfast and left to get to my bus stop. I was there for about ten minutes before my bus showed up. I sat in the first available seat I saw. My heart was pounding against my chest. When I saw the school I could just feel my stomach turn.

I got off the bus and went to the front office to get my schedule and a map.

Front desk lady: How can I help you dear?

Britt: Hi I'm Brittney Davis. Im new here and was told to come here to get my schedule and a map.

Fdl: Ok let me just look you up on our computer.... here you are. I'll print out your schedule.

She hands me my schedule and a map of the school. I hear the first bell go off. Crap I'm late on the first day. Off to my first period, guitar. My schedule said it was in the band room. I had no idea where I was going then I saw a girl who I guess she was late to and asked her how to get there.

Girl: oh this is right by my class I'll show you the way.

Britt: thanks

Girl: No problem.

We walk off to our first period. She points to where I have to go and I walked off. I walked into the band room and sat down. A few kids came over to me and asked me if I was new here.

Xx: hi my name's rita and this is Jake, and Daniel.

Britt: hi I'm britt.

Jake: Are you new here?

Britt: yea I'm new. I just moved here from north Carolina.

Riiiiinnnnngggg. The bell for second period rang and I went off. I was able to find my class better than my first period. A really cute guy came up to me. He had brown semi long hair a muscular body and brown eyes.

Xx: Hi you must be the new girl. I'm Drake.

Britt: Hi I'm britt.

Drake: Can I just say you are really pretty.

Britt: Thank you. You're to be honest cute.

Drake: thank you. Can you meet me after school?

Britt: Sure. Where at?

Drake: by the cafeteria.

Britt: Ok.

Drake: See you then.

After school I went by the cafeteria to meet Drake. He was with a few of his friends so I was slightly nervous.

Drake: Hey Britt. Come join us.

He handed me a cigarette and a beer. Ive never smoked or drank before but I didn't want to look stupid so I started smoking and drinking. The two didn't really taste good together but something weird started happening in my body and I kind of liked it.

Drake: See told you guys this girl's got some guts.

We all started laughing. Then Drake's friend Drew pulled out some brownies. The wrapping had a smilely face on it. Uh oh I know what that meant. These aren't regular brownies ive only seen brownies like this in movies. I took one from drake and took a bite. At this point I was having fun.

We all has some pot in our system and we were all laughing and I just started seeing crazy things. A few minutes later an officer came around and caught us. He arrested us and took home.

We got to my house and the officer walked us to my door.

Mom: Hello officer. Can I help you.

Officer: Hi are you Brittney Turner's mom?

Mom: Yes. What happened.

Officer: We caught her smoking, and under age drinking with a few of her friends here.

My mom pulls me inside.

Mom: Thank you officer it wont happen again.

My mom shuts the door then turns around a slaps me. I fall on the ground.

Mom: WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!

Britt: I WAS THINKING I WANT TO FIT IN SINCE YOU MADE ME MOVE TO THIS STUPID SCHOOL! LIKE YOU CARE ABOUT ME ANYWAY! YOU'RE ALWAYS OUT AND SO IS DAD AND WHEN YOU GUYS ARE ACTUALLY HOME YOU ARGUE. I HATE IT!

I stormed off into my room. I locked the door. I grabbed one of my big bookbags and I called up Drake.

Drake: Hello?

Britt: Hey. Im sneaking out. Can you pick me up?

Drake: Yea. I can pick you up at the corner block.

Britt: Alright. Bye. See u there.

I climbed out my window and went around to the corner and waited for Drake. He came a little while layer and I got in his car.

Drake: Where do u want to go?

Britt: Anywhere but here.

Drake: Ok we can go to my house. My parents are going to be out of town for about a month.

Britt: Alright. Do you mind me staying with you for a while?

Drake: No not at all.

We get to his house and we walk inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys so I know its a really short chapter but whats coming next to b in the next chapter. Hope you guus like my new story. Dont forget to vote and comment.
<3 Lillymaxwell2000