Chapter 19

After school we went home and I grabbed my camera and started filming. I have a YouTube channel so I was going to vlog on this trip and I'll bring my laptop too so I can post the videos while we're there. I told Drake to get into the car and that I was taking him somewhere. It'll take us a good 2 or 3 hours to get there depending on traffic.

Drake: Where are we going?

Britt: It's a surprise.

Drake: C'mon can't you give me a hint at least?

Britt: Nope. I need you to wear this on the way.

I handed him the blindfold.

Drake: Is it somewhere I've been before?

Britt: Nope.

Drake: Damn ok.

We get in the car and he hesitates to put the blindfold on. I start driving.

Drake: Can we get some lunch first?

Britt: Sure. Then you need to put that blindfold on ok? I don't want u to see where we're going.

Drake: Ok baby.

A few minutes go by and I pull into McDonald's and we go inside and get some food. After lunch we're on our way to Universal studios. Drake I could tell didn't like the fact that he had absolutely no idea where we were going. He kept adjusting in his seat.

Britt: Baby chill.

Drake: I'm sorry but I hate this damn thing over my eyes and I hate not knowing where we're going.

Britt: It's fine. We'll be there shortly anyway.

Drake: Yay.

We got there about an hour later and I told Drake he could take off the blindfold.

Drake: Universal?

Britt: Yep. Surprise!

Drake: Did you plan this for me?

Britt: Yes I did. I figured you and me could use a weekend together.

Drake: Aw thanks baby.

Britt: You're welcome babe. I love you.

Drake: I love you too.

We got out of the car and checked into the hotel. Then we went to the park itself. We rode a few of the rides and just had a blast together. We went to one of their cafes for lunch. I told the waitress the reason we were here and that Drake had never been here before so she brought him a huge piece of cake.

He lit up with the hugest smile when he saw the piece of cake. He looked at me and I nodded. After a few more rides we wet back to the hotel. I had vlogged a bit of today so I was up most of the night editing for my channel. Then I posted it and went to bed and felt Drake wrap his arm around me.

Drake*in a sleepy voice*: Thank you Britt, you really are the best girlfriend ever.

Britt*whispers*: You're welcome baby. Goodnight.

Drake: Goodnight.

The next morning we went on The Mummy ride and the Jurassic Park ride. As we came out of the Mummy ride a guy was dressed up and on stilts by the exit. I walk out and don't see him until I hear Drake almost completely scream behind me.

Drake: OH MY GOD!!!!!

Britt: HAHAHAHAhAHAHAHA Are you ok?

Drake: THIS DUDE SCARED THE EVER LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME!

The guy on stilts almost loses balance he was laughing pretty hard too. Best day ever haha. Once we get off the Jurassic park ride. I get jump scared by a guy selling tickets to see Jurassic Park Live. I almost knock him out and behind me Drake is o the floor just dying from laughter.

Britt: Ok ok I deserve that. We both get the shit scared out of us today huh?

Drake: Yep. It was hilarious.

I had been vlogging the whole time so both scares I got it on camera. It was our last day here so we made the best of it. I turned off my camera and put it away. We decided to just relax in the hotel pool for a few hours. We had forgotten to put sunblock on though so we were crazy burnt when we got out. At least on our backs. It Fuckin hurt. After a little while longer we packed are stuff and checked out of the hotel. Then we were on our way home.

The next day at school Tayea gave me a pat on my back.

Britt: OWWWWW

Tayea: I'm sorry, what happened?

Britt: Drake and I were relaxing in a pool and forgot to put sunblock on.

Tayea: Ouch.

Britt: That's what I said.

I wasn't all that excited about the fact that we're back in school. The year's almost over though so at least I have that to look forward to. It was only second period and I was already ready to go home. After second Drake ran up to me and picked me up, spun me around then kissed me. All I could feel was extreme stinging in my back.

Britt: OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW

Drake: OOWWW oops I completely forgot about that. Sorry babe.

Britt: Its ok baby. You felt that too huh?

Drake: Yea. Took a minute but I felt it.

We just laughed for a minute then headed to third period together. That day after school Drake had to stay after so I walked home. I just needed to start getting some more exercise. I was passing an alley way and a few girls had jumped out and tried to take my bag. They managed to knock me to the ground, grab my bag and run. I ran after them and caught up. I tackled the one that had my bag to the ground and pretty much pounded her face in. Then cops came and broke us up.

Cop: HEY what happened?

Britt: This girl stole my bag.

The cop looked at the bag the girl was holding.

Cop: Let me see that bag ma'am.

She runs and the cop runs after her...