Chapter 17

We got to a restaurant and while we were in there I saw a brochure for a weekend trip to Universal. Hmm maybe I'll book a trip for me and Drake. After we ate some food and started to leave I grabbed a brochure real quick without Drake seeing it. I want it to be a surprise for him. I figured it might be a nice little break from all the drama that's been happening lately. I told Drake I'd meet him at home later, I had to go to Tayea's for a little bit for some help. About 15 or 20 minutes later I finally get to Tayea's.

Tayea: Hey, you haven't been here in a while. What's up? How's things at Drake's place?

Britt: Everything is fine and I need your help with something.

Tayea: Ok, what is it?

Britt: I'm planning a surprise trip to Universal for me and Drake. The only problem is money situation.

Tayea: Maybe we could make a few things and sell them, or have a bake sale or yard sale. I've got plenty of old junk to sell.

Britt: Haha then I guess we're having a yard sale.

Tayea: Great, We'll start tomorrow after school.

Britt: Ok, see you then. I got to go and head back to Drake's.

Tayea: Do you need a ride? I can drive you.

That's the moment it had dawned on me that Drake's house is about 5 or 6 miles from Tayea's. I will gladly take up that ride offer.

Britt: Sure. You don't mind?

Tayea: Of course not. You're my sister.

Britt: I'll pay you back the gas money somehow.

Tayea: Don't worry about it. C'mon lets go.

Tayea and I got in her car and were on our way to Drake's house. Once we got there I got out of the car and heard a loud scream. WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT! I ran inside to find Drake passed out on the couch and the tv was turned on to some horror movie. Dammit Drake almost giving me a heart attack.

Britt: I'll see you tomorrow Tayea I gotta wake up this bozo and get him to his bed.

Tayea: Haha alright. See you tomorrow.

I shut the door and walked over to the couch and screamed.

Britt: HEY BOZO GET YOUR ASS UP!

I have not once seen Drake jump so high in my life. I must have really scared him.

Drake: BRITT! YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!

Britt: Aw I sowwy baby. I loves you.

Drake: I love you too. Jeez. I think I'm done with horror movies for right now. Hey I have to go to my dealer's tomorrow, wanna come with?

Britt: I can't I have to go over to Tayea's house and help her with something.

Drake: Booooo ok. Well i'm gonna go to bed, goodnight baby.

Britt: Goodnight babe.

He kisses me and heads to bed. I stay up for a little bit longer looking for cake recipes because Tayea's birthday is in a few days and I want to surprise her with a homemade cake. I checked the time and it was 3 AM. Ok time for me to head to bed. I walked in the bedroom and climbed into bed next to Drake. It was storming outside so I fell asleep peacefully, I don't know why storm sounds put me to sleep but they do. That morning I woke up around 6:30 so I pretty much got 3 and a half hours of sleep. UGH I have to go to school, so I dragged myself out of bed, got dressed, ate some food, and started heading to school In my car. Drake was still asleep so I didn't bother to wake him up. He went a little pale after I scared him the other day. I didn't mean to scare him that much. I got to school and Tayea was outside with Lala. I park my car, get out, and go over to them.

Britt: Hey guys, Whats up?

Tayea: Nothing really. I don't want to be here though.

Lala: Yea me either. We were just about to head to the little corner store before the bell rings, you wanna come with us?

Britt: Sure, I need to get me a monster anyway. That way I can actually make it through the day.

Tayea: Alright, Let's go then.

We started walking to the corner store right by the school, I had more money then I thought I did so I bought 2 monsters and a big ass bag of sour patch kids. I love sour patch kids. We got back to the school right as the first bell rang. Good timing. I went off to my class and just about fell asleep as soon as I sat down. That's when I cracked open my big monster and took a sip. I only take a few sips at a time because if you drink to much at once it'll cause problems in your heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I hope you like the story so far, I woke up at 5 this morning just so I could finish it before school. I love y'all that much to do that. Don't forget to vote and comment.
<3 Lillymaxwell2000