Chapter 8

At school I saw Brandon and he came over to me and smiled.

Brandon: Hey, you wanna cigarette?

Britt: Sure.

I took a cigarette from him and we started smoking, then he brought out some Vodka. I took a shot of it and so did he. We just sat there for hours just smokin and drinkin. A little while later a guard came up and caught us. SHIT! He handcuffed us and brought us to the police station. What the hell man, why, I can't get out of this this time, I ran from home and my parents I guess disowned me at this point. I heard one of the guards talking to the chief.

Guard: The girl is an orphan, her parents disowned her just a few days ago.

Chief: Well doesn't she have other family she can live with?

Guard: No, The rest of her family is no where to be found.

Chief: Huh Alright.

I looked at the cell door. It was cracked open a little bit. I opened it more an took a small step out then ran. I managed to get out before they noticed. I ran straight out of the station not very many cops around here. It made an easy get away, when I got far enough away i stopped to take a breath. I didn't see Brandon in there though, i wonder where he went.

I ran into Lala and Tayea as I was running. They stopped me and i guess i was crying because they looked concerned.

Lala and Tayea: Hey Britt are you ok?

Britt: Yeah I'm fine. I just found out my parents disowned me a few days ago so I'm an orphan now. I have no family anywhere to be found, I don't know where to go.

Lala: Aren't you staying with Drake?

Britt: Yeah but I can't stay there forever.

Tayea: Tell you what let's go to my house and explain all this to my mom. I'm sure you can live with us, I've always wanted a sister.

Britt: Ok.

All three of us started walking to Tayea's house. As we were walking Brandon showed up. Where the heck was he 20 minutes ago?

Brandon: Britt, there you are! Are you alright? I went to my car to grab something I had for you and came back and you were gone.

Britt: Yeah I'm ok. They took me to the station.

Then Brandon grabbed my arm and pulled me into a warm hug. I hugged him back.

Brandon: Where are y'all goin anyway?

Britt: We're going to Tayea's house. My parents disowned me a few days ago.

Brandon: I'm sorry to hear that. C'mon I'll walk with you.

Britt: Ok.

When we finally got to Tayea's house her mom came outside and saw us right away and invited us inside.

Tayea's mom: So whose this?

Tayea: This is my friend Britt and her boyfriend Brandon.

I looked at Tayea then at Brandon.

Britt: He's not my boyfriend.

We explained everything to Tayea's mom and she told us she would be happy to take me in. I was so happy, I'm part of a family again. I thanked her then Brandon and I headed to Drake's house so I could get my stuff. And by stuff I mean my blanket and few outfits I do wear. I got my stuff and we headed back over to Tayea's house.

Brandon: Come by my house anytime you want ok?

Britt: Ok. Thanks, I'll see you tomorrow.

Brandon: See you.

That night Tayea's mom made some delicious chicken stuffed with cheese, onions, and peppers. I ate it like I haven't eaten in weeks. It was so good. I felt weird being here but I know I will for a while before I actually get comfortable. I'm always like that at a new house, I always have been. Later on when I went to bed I kind of just cried, I was happy to be with one of my friends but upset that my parents had disowned me. Tayea must have heard me crying because she came into the room and gave me a hug. She gave me a hug and sat in there with me until I fell back asleep.

I ended up having a dream about Brandon that night, more like a memory that never happened. He was walking into the cafeteria with one of my friends, got his lunch and went to the seat across from me and asked me if he could sit there. I told him sure then he started just talking to me. He managed to make me laugh, I realized the way he was looking at me, he was looking at me like he liked me.

Brandon: Hey do you have a kik?

Britt: Yeah.

Brandon: Whats your kik name?

Britt: Brittloves101

He got out a piece of paper and wrote down his kik.

Brandon: You can message me tonight.

Britt: Ok. I will.

I started liking Brandon before I even realized it. Apparently Brandon could tell I liked him by my eyes. He told me the other day that he could tell by the way I was looking at him that I liked him. Ok then haha. He told me he liked me and one things for sure, he has a lot more guts then any other guy I've met. He's so different from any guy I've met and I could tell the minute he spoke to me. The tone in his voice when he fist spoke to me too it was just different.

The next morning I woke up and went into the kitchen to get a glass of water. Tayea came out of her room and started making some food.

Tayea: You know you live here now, help yourself to anything you want. Oh and Lala's coming over later so I figured we could all make some videos together.

Britt: Ok sure that sounds fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I know its kind of a short chapter but I'm up in NC and have been really busy so you'll see more chapters when I get back home to FL. Love y'all thanks so much for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment
<3 Lillymaxwell2000