Chapter 22

About five or ten minutes later I get a call.

Britt: Hello?

Xx: Hi this is Katie from Chubby's burgers. U sent an application in today?

Britt: Yes ma'am.

Katie: Is there a chance you could come by for an interview today at 1:30?

Britt: Yes ma'am I can. I'll see you then.

Katie: Ok you have a godd day.

Britt: You too.

I hung uo the phone and almost jumped up. I had to calm myself down and go take a shower and get ready.

Britt: Babe, I have an interview at 1:30 today.

Drake: Really good for you babe.

Britt: I'm going to hop in the shower and get ready for it.

Drake: Ok babe. Good luck. I'm gonna go to the store while you're out.

Britt: Ok.

I had about 2 hours before I had to be there. I'll take a shower now that way my hair has time to dry. After my shower I got dressed in some nice clothes and towel then blow dried my hair. I was so nervous, it's my first interview. Drake kissed me and wished me luck before he went to the store. I looked at the time. It was about 20 minutes before I have to get there. I grabbed my keys and drove to chubby's. Better to be early than late. I walked inside and the lady at the counter seemed pretty nice.

Lady: Hi how may I help you?

Britt: Hi I'm here for an interview at 1:30.

Lady: Ok she'll be right with you. And here's your cup.

She handed me a cup and I got a drink and sat down and waited for the manager. They were pretty busy. I got some more to drink and sat back down. She got over to me and askes me a few questions. And then told me welcome. I had to keep my excitement in until I got back in my car. I walked out to my car and got in. I started jumpin a little bit. I called Drake.

Britt: Hey baby guess what.

Drake: You got the job?

Britt: Yass I did.

Drake: Great job babe.

Britt: Thanks baby. I love you. See you in a little bit.

Drake: Ok baby. See you later.

I had to stop by Tayea's house to get something from her before I went home. I got there and she waled out to my car.

Tayea: Hi Britt, how are you and Drake?

Britt: We're fine. Excited for the wedding.

Tayea: I am too. Listen I have something to tell you and you can not tell anyone. Ok?

Britt: Ok.

Tayea: I think I might be pregnant.

Britt: Wow really?

Tayea: Yea my boyfriend and I had sex last week and Im late on my period. So if it doesnt show by the end of this week I'm gonna get a pregnancy test.

Britt: Well alright. What was it you neede to give me?

Tayea: It's a really early wedding gift for you guys. More for him.

I open the box she hands me and its a lacey night gown. 'She would' I look at her then put it back in the box.

Britt: Yea I think he'll definitely like this. Thanks Tayea. I'll see you later though because I really have to get home to him. See you later.

Tayea: See ya.

I got back in my car and drove home. I walk in and Drake is passed out on the couch again. I wake him up then he hugs me and picks me up and brings me Into the bedroom. He lays me on the bed and starts sliding my pants off of me.

Britt: Well aren't you in a good mood.

Drake: Of course. You're my fiancé.

Britt: Haha ok.

I kiss him and start taking his pants off. He slides his hands up my body pulling my shirt up. I break the kiss long enough to take it off then we reconnect the kiss. He slides himself in me and goes hard then harder.

Britt: B-babe oh I love you.

Drake: I love you too.

We keep going. And goin and goin.

Drake: Babe I'm gonna cum.

We both cum and he kisses me then lays next to me. We're both exhausted and fall asleep soon afterwards. I woke up the next morning before him and made some breakfast for us. All I had on was a robe and he came out before I was done cooking.

Drake: You look so Sexy in that robe.

Britt: Really?

Drake: Duh.

Britt: Aw.

I finished cooking then we made our plates and sat on the couch and ate. Drake's phone started ringing.

Drake: Hello...... ok..... really?..... Thank you guys.... I love y'all too... bye.

Britt: Who was that?

Drake: That was my parents. They're giving me the house and they said they're going to pay for the bills until I'm out of high school.

Britt: Oh that's cool. So this is your house now?

Drake: Yep. We should throw a party. Friday night.

Britt: That sounds like a lot of fun.

We kiss then we get dressed and go to the movies. We haven't had a date in a long while. We went to the mall and walked around for a bit afterwards. We ran into a few friends and talked about the wedding, then later on that night we brain stormed ideas for the party. We had to get decorations, food, drinks, and a few other things.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. I'm really sorry about not updating in a while. My tablet broke so I had to find my old one and it took me a while just to try and get wattpad on it now. But I have it now and I'll be updating more often. Don't forget to vote and comment.
<3 Lillymaxwell2000