Chapter 6

I had a weird dream. I woke up in New York city with Kiara by my side. We went to a really nice restaurant and got something to eat. I was getting recognized by people I didn't even know. They kept coming up to me asking if I was Britt the famous guitar player. They would show me a picture and it was a picture of me playing and electric guitar with my name on top.

Next thing I know Drake comes up and hands me an electric guitar.

Drake: Thanks for letting me borrow your guitar Britt. Hey you should play a song.

I look at Kiara whose also trying to get me to get on that stage and play a song.

Kiara: Yeah you should definitely get on the stage. Go for it.

I took the guitar and went up on stage. I don't even know where this sudden burst of courage came from, but all of a sudden I was singing. I sang something that was just in my head and coming out.

Britt: She's sweet, she's bad, she's things I can't describe. I love her and I have no reason to love someone else. She's just so perfect. I couldn't bear it if I lost her.........

The crowd was going nuts and cheering my name and I look over at Kiara, her face went so red it was adorable. I jumped of the stage with the crowd still cheering.

Kiara: Where did that come from?

Britt: I don't know. It kind of just came out. No real place where it came from. Did u like it?

Kiara: I loved it.

She looked at the time and said we should go. I followed her out the door and had no idea where I was in the city. I haven't been to New York since I was just a tiny baby.

Kiara: We need to go. NOW!

Britt: What why?

I turn around to see a car speeding towards us.

Britt: Oh that's why.

Kiara and I take off like a bullet down the alley way and we reach a wall. Kiara manages to grab a windowsill and climb her way up the wall from window to window until finally she's on top of the roof. I do the same and we're jumping from roof to roof. I don't even know whose chasing us but who ever they are wants us killed.

I shot up into a sitting up position and looked next to me. Kiara was still sound asleep. I got up and checked my phone. It was already 1 in the afternoon. I wake up Kiara and tell her the time.

Kiara: Damn we slept through the day huh?

Britt: ha yeah we did. Lets go watch some Sherlock and Doctor Who.

Kiara: Ok

We walk out into the living room and see Kiara's mom cooking lunch in the kitchen. Kiara turns on the Tv and she cuddles up next to me and we start watching the season finale of Sherlock. Kiara fell asleep when the show was over and the only problem was she fell asleep on me. I couldn't move and I was in the worst possible position to be in. I didn't want to wake her up so i just dealt with it.

~an hour later ~

Ok this really hurts. OOOOOOOWWWWWWW, I woke Kiara up and we adjusted ourselves. That's better and what smelled so good? I look in the kitchen to see what Kiara's mom was making.
She was making a delicious hashbrown casserole, i got a call on my phone from Drake.

Drake: Hey Britt, i need you to come over asap.

Britt: Alright, I'll be there in a minute. See you soon.

Drake: Ok.

I told Kiara I couldn't stay and she gave me a weird glare. Something hasn't been right with her lately. I didn't like it at all. I got to Drake's house and knocked on the door. He pulled me in real quick.

Britt: What's going on?

Drake: Were you with Kiara?

Britt: Yeah, why?

He pulled out his phone and showed me a message that Aaron sent him that said Kiara had kissed him. Then he showed me a text he had sent Kiara asking about it and it was true. Kiara was cheating on me? Ok, I know exactly what to do.

Britt: Kiss me.

Drake: What?

Britt: Kiss me. Kiara is obviously cheating on me and she's been acting really weird lately. Please kiss me.

He leaned in and kissed me, and I felt sparks fly. It was weird I took my hand and placed it on the back of his neck and he put his hands around my waist. I felt only like this the first time i kissed Kiara. Now I know she's cheating on me and I was upset and mad at the same time. She hurt me and I wasn't going to put up with the pain. It hurt like hell but i have to break up with her. Drake let me go and i called Kiara real quick.

Kiara: Hello?

Britt; I love you but i'm breaking up with you.

Kiara: What? Why?

Britt: Because you're cheating on me.

Kiara: How do you know about that?

Britt: Drake showed me screenshots of what Y'all were talking about.

Kiara: Oh, i'm sorry.

Britt: No you're not. Goodbye Kiara.

Kiara: Goodbye Britt.

I hung up my phone and started crying. Drake pulled me into a hug and made me feel better. Then I kissed him again. It felt nice having Drake there with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. I'm sorry for those of you who liked Kiara and Britt together but I didn't like where I was going to go with those two together, don't worry, there will be another couple together soon. Don't forget to vote and comment.
<3 Lillymaxwell2000