Chapter 3

We got to Drake's house and sat on the couch. I turned on Netflix so we could watch some sherlock and Doctor who.

Kiara: I love the style you chose for your hair. It's sexy. Haha.

Britt*blushes*: Thanks. Im glad I get to know the real you.

Kiara leans in and we stare at eachother for a minute. My heart started pumping but then I grabbed her chin and kissed her. I felt sparks fly all around while I was kissing her.

We stopped to catch our breath then kissed again. She had her hand on my arm and I grabbed her and and intwined it with mine. I laughed a little and she took that opportunity to slip her tongue in.

A little while later we just layed on the couch and watched Sherlock. We must have fallen asleep because Drake was there trying to wake us up.

Drake: Guys wake up. We're going to be late for school.

Kiara and I got up and quickly got dressed. I picked out some of my new clothes to wear. Black skinny jeans, leather boots, grey tank top, and jean jacket. Kiara just stared for a minute then snapped back into reality. Hahaha it was adorable how she zoned out for a minute while looking at me.

At school I knew I would have to act a little different so I looked at Kiara and winked. She nodded and we walked through the hallways holding hands. A guy came up to us apparently it was Kiara's ex boyfriend Aaron.

Kiara: What do you want Aaron?

Aaron: You dating a chick now? What the hell Kiara.

Kiara: Aaron I told you I was bisexual butbyou didn't want to believe me remember?

Aaron: Alright prove it then show me that y'all are really together.

Kiara gave me a look like she was asking permission. I didn't give her a response but I pushed her against one of the poles and we started making out. Kiara had her hands on my waist the moved them down to my butt. I did the same to her, then remembered we were at school and her ex was watching. We stopped kissing and looked at Aaron. He was just standing there wide eyed and mouth wide open.

Aaron: Ok point proven. I give.

Kiara: Yea. Now are you going to leave me alone?

Aaron: Yea.

Britt: Good because if you don't I will make your life a living hell.

Kiara: Aw thanks babe.

We walk off to our next periods. School's so boring. I can't wait to get out today and spend time with Kiara. I grab out my phone while my teacher wasnt looking and texted Kiara.

Britt: Hey you wanna go somewhere after school?

Kiara: Actually my parents and I were planning on going to Universal for a few days and they told me you could come too.

Britt: Alright that sounds like fun.

Kiara: Ok see you later babe. I love you.

Britt: I love you too.

After school we stopped by Drake's house to get some of my clothes then we went to kiara's house. I walked inside and was greeted by Kiara's parents. Kiara whispered in my ear.

Kiara: My mom knows I'm bi and knows about us, but my dad is homophobic. So he doesn't know.

Britt: Ok I understand.

Kiara: Thanks. K

Her mom comes over and gives me a hug. I hugged back even though I wasn't all that comfortable with it. I guess Kiara saw that I wasn't comfortable and started talking about our trip.

Kiara: What time are we leaving for Universal?

Kiara's mom: we're leaving around 5. We'll pick up some dinner along the way somewhere. Probably cracker barrell or something like that.

Kiara: Ok. C'mon Britt let's go to my room.

I followed Kiara into her room. It's probably twice the size of my room. My room is never really that big. I always got the smallest room. Kiara sat down on her bed and patted it next to her signaling me to come sit next to her. I go over and sit down with her.

Kiara: Sorry about my mom hugging you like that right away.

Britt: It's ok. I'm kind of used to it.

I stood up, took out my phone, and turned on some music for us to dance to. I figured that way we could kill some time. I held out my hand for her to take. She grabbed it and stood up and we started dancing. I grabbed her chin again and kissed her. Then I moved my hand to the back of her neck. She grabbed it and moved it down a little. I could feel my heart starting to race. I knew where she wanted my hand so I moved it to her breast like she wanted. She couldn't keep in her smile and she moved her hand to mine and did the same.

Kiara: I want to do something but we don't have time to do it.

Britt*blushes so hard*: Ehehe yeah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. So I'm really enjoying how this story is turning out. And sorry its really short again but y'all will like what I have coming up next. Thank y'all for reading don't forget to vote and comment.
<3 Lillymaxwell2000