Chapter 2

I sat down on his couch and he sat next to me. We started watching land of the lost. He looked at me and then put his hand on my cheek, then he kissed me. He started to get on top of me. I stopped him before he could do anything.

Britt: Drake I cant.

Drake: Ok I understand. Im just a pretty boy who cant get a girl right?

Britt: No no its just. Im a virgin and im just not ready.

Drake: Oh ok I understand. You're not like most girls.

Britt: What do you mean?

Drake: I mean most girls would have loved me to sleep with them.

Britt: Look you're a good looking guy and I kind of want to but 1 we just met and 2 I honestly want my first time to be with a girl.

Drake: A girl?

Britt: Yes. Im... im bisexual. I like girls and guys.

Drake: hmm. I actually have a good friend thats bisexual too.

Britt: Really? Can I meet her? I don't mean for like an instant hook up or anything.

Drake: Haha yes you can meet her. She's really pretty, like you, I think you'll like her. I'll introduce you guys tomorrow at school.

Britt: Ok. Thanks.

Drake: You're welcome. You want a cigarette?

Britt: Sure. Why not.

He hands me a cigarette and we sit there smoking for a little bit. I finished my cigarette and fell asleep on his couch.

~The next morning~

When I woke up I was in Drake's room. He must have picked me up and put me in his bed. I walked out and he was passed out on the couch. I woke him up and we got ready for school.

We were both quiet on the way to school. When we got there he took me to try and find his friend. We looked until the bell rang. We couldn't find her anywhere.

I told Drake I'd see him later. That day after school I saw Drake talking to a girl. She was really pretty and she ha beautiful long black hair and bluish eyes. I got closer to where I could hear them.

Drake: C'mon kiara she's a sweet girl. You need a sweet girl in your life. She's not like most girls I've met.

Kiara: No Drake, I don't want a sweet girl. You know what kind of girl I want.

I go up to them.

Britt: I can change if I need to. I'll honestly do anything to fit in.

Kiara: You think I can train you to be a bad girl?

Britt: Yes sure go ahead.

Kiara: Ok meet me after school tomorrow. We're going shopping and you're getting a hair cut.

Britt: Ok.

Drake: I still dont think you need to change her. Get to know her first.

Britt: We'll see you tomorrow after school.

Drake and I left and headed over to his house. He was trying to convince me to not change myself just to get Kiara to like me but I wouldn't listen to him.

Britt: I want to change anyway. I don't want to be a goody two shoes like I was at my last school.

Drake*sighs*: Ok if you say so.

The next day after school I met kiara and we went to the mall. Something was weird about kiara though. She changed as soon as we left the campus. We got into the mall and she looked at me.

Kiara: Hey, let me actually introduce myself. Hi im Kiara. Im sorry I was acting like I was trying to be a little badass earlier.

Britt: It's ok. You did a really good job acting like that. Do you still want me to change?

Kiara: No no. I invited you to come here with me as a date.

Britt: Oh ok. Thank you. What do you like to shop for?

Kiara: Honestly I love doctor who and sherlock.

Britt: Really? Me too. Let's go get my hair cut then go to hot topic.

Kiara: You don't really have to get your hair cut.

Britt: Oh no its ok. Besides if you want to keep the status at school it has to look like you did change me.

Kiara: Good call. Lets go.

Kiara was actually a sweet girl. We went to get my hair cut then went to Hot Topic. After we got some new clothes from Hot Topic we went to the food court and got some chipotlé for lunch.

Kiara: I'm actually having a lot of fun. Thanks for understanding about me trying to keep the status I have at school.

Britt: Why is that anyway?

Kiara: I was bullied all the way until 8th grade. The summer between 7th and 8th grade I changed my look and then people stopped bullying me.

Britt: I'm sorry to hear that. I got bullied last year at my old school which is why I moved here.

Kiara: Oh im sorry. I promise you it wont happen while you're with me.

Britt: Its ok, and thanks a lot. Um can I ask you a kind of personal question?

Kiara: Sure. What is it?

Britt: Um.... are.. are you a virgin?

Kiara: Honestly Yes I am. I tell people im not but I am. Why, are you?

Britt: Yea, and I do the same thing. The only one who knows the truth is you and Drake.

Kiara: I understand that. Drake's a good kid. He's like me for the most part. He acts cool in school but when he's not around his friends he's an ok kid.

Britt: Ok. Im actually staying with him for a while. I ran away from home. Clearly my parents don't care to come look for me. Let me call Drake real quick and see if you can come over tonight.

Britt: Hey drake is it alright if I have Kiara over tonight?

Drake: Sure. I wont be home, but there's an extra key under the door mat. Have fun.

Britt: Alright. Thanks. Bye.

Drake: Bye. See you tomorrow.

I hang up the phone and tell Kiara she can come over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I know its another short chapter but im stopping it here for a reason. Hope y'all like it. Don't forget to vote and comment.
<3 Lillymaxwell2000