~Intro~

(This is the Intro to the characters)

Ari's PoV

Hi! I'm Ariana; but you can call me Ari for short. I was born in New Jersey. I was pretty much a loner ever since until high school. I can sing as well. In elementary and middle school I had a enemy named Mona. She always had friends with her and always had the right to make fun of me. At eighth grade, she moved to a place that I never knew yet. Then at high school, I made a new friend. Her name was Alex. We had a lot in common, like Twaimz. We usually chill and watch Twaimz. Then at the middle of the second semester of 11th grade, she moved to California. We were still really close, but that's all. I had no one to talk to but Alex. 1 year later, I graduated high school. I had nothing to do after as always. I was always close to my parents. I have a older brother, but he's all the way in Florida. Then I got the idea. I should to California. When I moved there, I met someone.

Issa's PoV

Hi!!! I'm Issa but you can call me Twaimz. First thing is that I LOVE LLAMAS. I am the queen of BAD BITCHICA. I was born and raised in California. Back then, I was a fat bitch. I graduated high school in 2013. Shane Dawson was my favorite Youtuber. I met Shane Dawson and he actually gave me a SHOUTOUT. Then I had that idea that came out of my brain. I WANT TO BECOME A YOUTUBER. I wanted to entertain people and make people laugh. THEN THERE CAME VINE. I started my first Vine and my first Youtube video. I had a whole lot of things in my head. In 2015, I met someone.