~Chapter 18: Leaving~

Ari's PoV

"Why?? I love it in California..." I said. In my head I was exploding or freaking out right now. I was exploding like how Donald Trump is running president. Then Isaac responded, "Mom is really sick right now. She's in the hospital and we have to take care of her..". I felt like I was gonna cry. "Okay..I'll do it. When should I come?? Wait how about dad???" I asked. "Dad died in a car accident, I forgot to tell you..and you should probably come next Wednesday." Isaac responded. I said okay and hung up. I threw my phone and covered my face with my hands. I cried. I walked to Issa's house to tell him I'm moving. I knocked on the door and the door opened a few seconds later. "Oh hey Ari!" Issa said. He didn't realize that I was crying until he saw my face. My face was pale and filled with tears. "Oh my god Ari what happened???" Issa asked. "I-I'm moving" I stuttered. "When??" Issa asked. "Next Wednesday.." I replied. Issa hugged me and I hugged back. "I'm gonna miss you.." I said. "I'm gonna miss you too..." Issa said. We broke away and we kissed. We broke away slowly. I stopped crying after that. "What now???" Issa asked. "Starbucks???" I asked. Issa nodded and we went to his car. "So why do you have move??" Issa asked. "My brother Isaac said that my mom is really sick and we have to take care of her 'cause my dad died in a car accident." I replied. "Oh I'm so sorry." Issa said. We finally arrived at Starbucks (A/N Wow that was short XD). We got out of Issa's car and went into Starbucks. I saw someone familiar that was surrounded by 3 or 4 girls. Oh shit it's Mona again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH MY GOD GUYS THANK YOU SOO DAMN MUCH FOR 100 READS!!! I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT OH MY LLAMAAAA. Oh and before I go, would you rather have #Arissa or #Issiana for Ari and Issa's ship name?? Y'all decide. Thank you guys so much I love y'all <33

-iShootinqStxrs