~Chapter 25: Hospital~

Jason's PoV (Yayy)
I saw Mona running to the restroom. I looked down and my jaw dropped. Ari. I ran straight to her. "Ari!!!! Wake up!!!!" I say shaking her. She didn't wake up. I saw Ari's phone come out of her pocket. I grabbed her phone and went to call someone. I know that sounded weird, but I had to. I called her boyfriend Issa. He finally picked up at the third ring. "Hello?" Issa asked. "Um are you Issa??" I asked. "Yes..who is this??? How did you get this number??? And, who is this???" Issa asked so many questions. "This is Ari's old school mate. Ari bumped into me and Mona got jealous. So Mona and I got into a fight and Mona got really mad and started beating up Ari. Is it okay if you take her??? It's better if you do it because she doesn't really like me. I'll go with you." I said. "Okay, but where are you????" Issa asked. "We're at a fair. You know which one??" I asked. "Yeah, I'll meet you there." Issa replies then hangs up. I sit down next to Ari and wait for Issa.
Issa's PoV
When Issa arrives
I walk around to find Jason and Ari. When I almost walked through the whole fair, I finally found Jason and Ari. "Is Ari okay??" I asked. "No, she's not waking up.." Jason replied. "Damn I never knew that Mona is so mother flying strong.." I say. I pick up Ari and walk to the car while Jason follows. I put Ari in the front seat and Jason sits in the back. I drive to the hospital.
At the hospital
Issa's PoV
Jason and I had to wait a long periodically time for Ari to check if she's okay. Finally, the person who was checking on Ari walked to us. "Is she okay?" I ask. "She's okay, she was just hurt really really bad. We'll release her today, but she needs some rest." The person replies. "Can we go inside??" I asked. " Sure; you can go with her now if you want." The person replies. We nod and walk into the room.
Ari's PoV
I woke up when Jason and Issa walk into the room. Where am I again?? "Ariii" They say excitedly while hugging me. "Wait where am I again??" I ask. "In a hospital. They're gonna release you now; you just need rest." Jason replies. "Wanna go back to the fair??" Issa asks. "Yeah sure. I'll go rest when I get home. I forgot my unicorn Luna and my car anyway.." I say. "Sorry I can't go I have plans.." Jason says with a fake smile. In my head I thought, Why is that fake smile so fake??? I wanted to say, is it because I rejected you and you feel weird hanging out with me?? But I actually said, "Oh it's okay." A few minutes later, the person walked in and I was finally released.
When Ari's released and Jason is at home :)
Issa's PoV
"Fair?" I ask. Ari nodded. I put on Rather Be by Clean Bandit. We were singing along the whole song. We only went through one song only because Jason's house was near the fair. I parked right next to Ari's car and went to find Luna, her unicorn. Few minutes later, we finally found her unicorn. "Gurl, your unicorn looks like Gertrude and Patricia had a baby" I say laughing while Ari laughs as well. "So where do you want to go now??" Ari asked. We saw Mona walking back to us. "Um, Ari.." Mona says crying. "It's okay Mona. I didn't die." Ari says hugging her. "Um, it's not that.." Mona says when Ari breaks the hug. I was really confused so I just stood there.

Ari's PoV

"Can we talk privately???" Mona asked. I nodded and Mona took my wrist and walked towards the bench. "What's wrong???" I asked. "You might get mad when I say this." Mona says quietly. "It's okay you can tell me.." I say. "Issa used to be my classmate in high school. I liked him, and he kinda liked me too." Mona explained. "So..what are you saying??" I asked. "H-h-he used to be my boyfriend. But I dumped him because I figured out he wasn't really my type. I think I made a mistake when I dumped him. I think I still like him. What do I do now?" Mona said. In my head, I thought, 'How did Mona end up with Issa in the first place?'. I wasn't really sure what I should say. So I said what was in my head. "Pay attention to the guys you like. Sometimes, the guy you like is not the guy you expect him to be. You have to move on 'cause he moved on as well. Issa has a girlfriend anyway, which is me. I'm not telling you to back off, I just think you should move on. Does that sound mean or weird??" I say laughing. "Neither. I understand. You really like Issa, so I should probably move on." Mona says hugging me. "Thanks for the advice." Mona says breaking the hug and walks away. I looked back to Issa 'cause he really looks really damn bored. So I walked to the cotton candy stand, and bought two pink fluffy cotton candy. I walked to Issa and gave him one cotton candy. "Awww, thanks you don't have to.." Issa said. "I had to 'cause you look really damn bored.." I laughed. We ate our cotton candy and walked back to me and Issa's car. "See ya later?" Issa asked. I nodded while we waved goodbye. I happily drove home while listening to Ariana Grande's My Everything album.

Back at Ari's House

I was so mother flying tired. So I finished my cotton candy and went to my room. I cuddled inside my bed and went fast asleep.

TWO HOURS LATER

I woke up from my phone. Isaac was calling. I answered the phone.

A: Hello??

I: Hey, I have some bad news.

A: What????

I: Mom is in the hospital, she's really not feeling well. I'll have to take you straight to the hospital when you move back here.

A: Okay, but one question.

I: Whatt??

A: Why do I have to move; I can visit right??

I: No we still have to take care of mom even though when she's not sick 'cause she's getting old...

A: OMG THAT'S THE SAME REASON WHY ALEX MOVED BACK TO NEW JERSEYY

I: She moved??

A: Um, yeah she did. Anyways gotta go

I: Okay

A: Byeeee

I: Byeee

I ended the phone call and checked my phone. I went to Youtube and watched one of my videos. I looked at the comment section and read all the comments. There were hate comments and nice comments and many other kinds of comments. I thought to myself, 'What if I make my own video reading good and bad comments??' I set up my camera and sat on my bed after that. I pressed the record button and started talking:

Me: Hey guys it's Ari!! Sorry I didn't upload any videos. So I was reading all of your comments and thought to myself if I can read all, well not all, good and bad comments that y'all wrote. And now, I'll be reading it to you..

Me: *reads a hate comment from my phone* You're just trying to be like Ariana Grande with that big-ass ponytail. *looks at camera* For your information, my hair looks like shit and Ariana's doesn't. NEXT COMMENTT!!!

Me: *reads a nice comment* oh my god you're adorable. Awww thanks you too!!! <333

Me: *reads another hate comment* Why are you dating Twaimz?? He's gay. Gay or straight, he flies first class wanna talk shit I'll kick your ass. Oh and I'm dating him because I like him so yeah.

Me: *reads another nice comment*  You and Issa are goals. Aww thanks!!! But sadly I would have to move back to New Jersey, where I was born and raised. We didn't break up 'cause I really don't wanna lose him, and I'm guessing he's feeling the same way as I am.

Me: *reads another hate comment*  I love you jk I hate you so much I killed myself after I wrote this comment. First I hate you too; second, you need holy water; third, you can't possess me 'cause I'm protected by something called The Bad Bitch Shield.

Me: That was really damn fun reading these comments and I'm so sorry but I gotta go so I'll see y'all later byeee!! *blows kiss*

I turned off my camera and grabbed my laptop. I started editing my video. When I finished editing and uploading the video, I went downstairs and grabbed Sour Patch then went back to my room. I went to Netflix and watched Pretty Little Liars.

4 HOURS LATER

After watching about 1 or 2 long-ass seasons of Pretty Little Liars, for a long-ass time, I wanted to call this a goodnight. So I changed to my pajamas, and went to my bed. I cuddled with my unicorn Luna and went fast asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------

1500 words. Yay. So I have a few things to say. First, I'm going to write 2 new fanfics about Issa or Twaimz. The first one is called Twaimz One-Shots. I already have one suggested my AriannaBlackburn and she wants her short story to be dirty. My second Twaimz fanfic is going to be called Unexpected Love. This was again suggested by AriannaBlackburn and she also wants it to be a dirty Twaimz fanfic. My second announcement is that my sequel to Just Friends title is still being determined, but the whole story is planned. So stay tuned for that. Anyways, that's all I have to write the 2 Twaimz fanfics right now byeeeeeeeee

-iShootinqStxrs