~Chapter 24: Jason and Mona?~

Sunday Morning
Ari's PoV
I woke up with my annoying-ass alarm and turned the alarm off. I checked my phone to see what time it is. 12:54. Awesome. I went on Snapchat to see the story Issa made. It was funny. Then a few minutes later, I got up my bed and started to get ready for today. I wore my pastel T-shirt that has pastel popsicles on it with my light blue denim shorts. I went downstairs and ate cereal; as always. After I ate, I went back upstairs. I had completely nothing to do. So I decided I should go to the fair alone. I took my phone and my light grey hoodie and put on my white high tops. Then I went to my car and headed to the fair.
At the Fair
Ari's PoV
I finally arrived at the fair. All I felt like doing was act like a little kid, ride the carousel, and buy some cotton candy. I looked around to see what to do. I found a really cool booth that had pink and purple unicorns. I squealed and went to the booth. I was usually good at carnival games. I gave the person who was running the booth $2. I gave it a shot and unfortunately I won. The person asked me what color I wanted and I chose the purple one. The person handed the unicorn to me and walked away. Then I thought what name I'm gonna name her. I had 2 ideas in my head. I chose Luna or Twilight. I finally chose Luna because 'Twilight' made me think of the movie Twilight. So I headed to the cotton candy stand. When I was walking to the cotton candy stand, I saw two people holding hands. Oh shit. Mona and Jason. I remembered in my nightmare Jason hooked me up in front of Mona. I was thought, "Was my nightmare too strong it came true??" and "How is this happening??". I saw Jason look at me. It got even weirder. He looked at me the same way like my nightmare. I knew this was gonna happen. Then it happened. "Um..hi." Jason said. "Hi, Jason." I replied. "Wait..." Jason paused and gave a 'wait a minute hoe' face. "Ari???" Jason asked confused. Jason kept looking at me."UM JASON RIGHT HERE" Mona snapped. Then Jason held my hand. I was shocked. I thought, "Is this hoe gonna beat me up or what???" and  "HURRY UP AND BEAT ME ALREADY". I started to shake a bit. "Sorry...you're just...different." Jason said. "Um, you only knew me for a few years..." I replied. I let go while Jason was holding my hand. "Yeah I know, but I heard a lot about you. You're more nice, funny, and less shy; maybe more beautiful as well. I never knew you before than now. You're beautiful and talented." Jason said. My heart started to beat. "Jason, what are you saying????" I asked. "I-I-I love you." Jason admitted. Mona gave me the 'BITCH YOU STEALING MY BOYFRIEND??' face. I was there shocked. I made my choice. "Jason, if you didn't know, I have a boyfriend. You heard right??" I asked. Jason nodded. "Well Issa is the nicest guy I have ever met. You, on the other hand, you beat me up all the time in middle school to high school. Issa and I great together. Don't even try to steal me from Issa. It's not gonna work. I'm sorry." I replied. "But Ari-" I interrupted him. "No second chance. You can be with Mona with the rest of your life. If you refuse, I guess you made a mistake" I said. I walked away and ran to the restroom. I cried and cried. I washed my face and thought, "I never really liked him.". A few minutes later, I finally walked out of the restroom. I heard yelling from the cotton candy stand. It was Mona. "WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO DATE THAT SLUT" Mona yelled. I was there watching her and Jason fight. Oh, and Luna too."I'M SORRY I JUST LIKE HER" Jason yelled. "BUT WHY" Mona yelled back. "BECAUSE SHE IS NICER AND BETTER THAN YOU" Jason yelled. Mona's jaw dropped. "Oh. Okay. We're over. Chase her all you want." Mona says as she runs to the restroom. Mona accidentally bumped into me. "Oh um-" I say interrupted. "DON'T." Mona says as she punches me repeatedly. "MONA STOP PLEASEEE" I say sobbing. "YOU STOLE MY BOYFRIEND AND I'M GONNA GET REVENGE AND THIS IS YOUR REVENGE" She said punching me again harder. I continued sobbing. She couldn't stop. "STOP" Mona screams as she punches me as hard as she can. After that, I fell down and everything went black.
----------------------------------------------
Sorry I didn't post a picture; I had to write this on mobile. Sorry if I'm not updating 'cause I might have a lot of things to do this week...so yeah. I'll try my best to update. Thanks!
-iShootinqStxrs🌙🌙🌙🌙❤️❤️