~Chapter 12: Ready for Digitour~

~TIME JUMP TO WEDNESDAY BEFORE DIGITOUR~

Ari's PoV

I was getting ready for Digitour for tomorrow. I packed my clothes, my laptop, and some other stuff. When I finished packing I went on my phone and went on Twitter. I tweeted 'going to digitour with issa yayyyy' I checked the time. 11:47. Dang. I turned off my phone and changed to my pajamas. I laid down at my bed and went fast asleep. It's almost time for Digitour.

~TIME JUMP TO DIGITOUR DAY~

Ari's PoV

I woke up with my annoying ass alarm. I only have 45 minutes to get ready. I took a shower and put on my moon sweater and blue jeans. I went downstairs with backpack and my luggage. I put on my high tops and waited for Issa. Then a few minutes later we drove to the airport. Issa put on Carousel by Melanie Martinez. I started singing and Issa was kinda shocked. "Girl you sound awesomeee" Issa said. We arrived at the airport a few minutes later.

~TIME JUMP WHEN THEY BOARD~

"Hopefully I won't get kidnapped or get Ebola..." Issa said in a sassy tone. I laughed. I took the window seat and Issa sat next to me. I'm ready. I fell asleep on Issa's shoulder.

~TIME JUMP AGAIN WHEN THEY ARRIVE TO NYC~

Ari's PoV

I woke up with a voice saying 'wake up'. It was Issa. "When are we landing?" I asked. "Five minutes." Issa said. I went on my phone and went on Instagram. I looked at a picture at me sleeping in the airplane. Oh my llama Issa. I liked the photo. Two minutes later, I turned off my phone and waited for landing.

~TIME JUMP AGAIN AND AGAIN WHEN THEY ARE ON THE APARTMENT~

"YAYYY" I say in a happy tone. I sat down at the bed we sleep in and went on my phone. Issa sat down at the bed with me. I went on Instagram and recorded us. "FIRST TIME GOING ON DIGITOURRRR" I say. "We'll see you there!" Issa added. I posted it on Instagram and turned off my phone. "What now?" I asked. "Did you make a YouNow account yet???" Issa asked. "I forgot..." I said. I grabbed my laptop and went on YouNow. I made my own account:

Username: MoonlightAri

Password: arianaaaa

I signed in and made my first YouNow with Issa. "Hii guys it's Ari and this is my first time doing this sooo just don't judge me...anyways I'm with...ISSA" Issa waved. What we did was just joke around and laugh. We danced to Zoey 101, That's So Raven, and Hannah Montana. In the end, we announced the tour dates in Digitour. "I need Starbucks right noww" I whined. "Sameee" Issa said. We say goodbye to YouNow and I turned off my laptop. We went to Starbucks and ordered our drinks and went off. "So what song am I singing??" I asked. "Carousel by Melanie Martinez" Issa said. We finally arrived at the hotel and saw three people standing there looking at us. It was Hayes Grier, Rickey Thompson, and Luke Korns. Oh shit. "Oh hey guys! This is Ari." Issa said. I waved. They all waved back and said hi. This is going to be a long day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm thinking of a sequel. What do you guys think??