~Chapter 19: Mona~

Issa's PoV

I looked at who Ari is looking at. Isn't she that girl Mona?? Wait what do I do if I get in the middle of this?? Do I fight back?? Wait I can't fight at all. Oh shit I have nothing to say.

Ari's PoV

I try to let Mona notice me. But thanks to her friends, she saw me. Mona and her friends came up to me. I can't take take it anymore. I'm not gonna live in a world when someone is making fun of me. I was gonna turn to the confident me. But first I let Mona start do the talking. I looked at her when all her friends were looking at me in a weird way. "Oh my god Arii is this your boyfriend again.." Mona looked at Issa(A/N tf??). "He is my boyfriend now. But first, who the fuck are these people around you giving me the Emma Roberts bitch face??" I said while Issa laughed. "Oh these are called friends. This is Ally, Jessica, Vanessa, and Kelsea. Oh and don't try to twist this around like a roller coaster." (A/N lol Twaimz XDD) Mona said. I didn't cry this time. Out of all those big or little things that Mona said to me, all I needed was revenge. "Oh I will this time. I will twist this around like a roller coaster; and in that roller coaster you're gonna be the one who is gonna fall down the ride which causes you to die. And I'm the one who is right next to you and not trying to help you because you are a dumb bitch." I said. Then somehow Mona crawls back. "Oh really?? Okay, how about you?? You're just a crybaby." Mona said. I swear if she says it one last time. So I decided to end this. "I'm not a dumb bitch or a crybaby. You're just describing yourself. By the way, crybaby isn't a word. That means you're still childish. Bye bitch." I walked away with Issa while Mona and her friends went back where they were. I felt great about standing up for myself. "Are you okay???" Issa asked. "Actually I'm great. I've never stood up to Mona before, or win a battle over her. It's weird, but I feel better now." I said. We ordered our drinks and we sat down on the table. When we sat down, Mona and her friends were gossiping about me. I didn't care so I just avoided them. "Why are they still doing the bitch face at you?? Dafuq??" Issa asked and I laughed. "It's soo funny that they don't really know me and they perform that bitch face. They're kinda dumb." I said while looking at them in a 'what are you looking at bitch?' face. Issa laughed. "So what do you wanna do before you move??" Issa asked. "I heard Ariana Grande is having a concert here on Saturday. Wanna go??" I asked. "Oh my god yasss!!! We should meet Ariana too!!!" Issa said. "Yeah we should!! I'm gonna buy the tickets. Wanna sleepover my house the day before??" I asked. "Sure!!" Issa said. We stood up and threw our drinks away then went back to the car. "Oh my llama. I completely forgot." I said. "What??" Issa asked. "Saturday is my birthday." I said. "OH MY LLAMA HOW COME YOU NEVER TOLD ME?!? Wait January 11??" Issa said. I laughed. I nodded. "Wanna go to the fair???" Issa asked. "Suree" I said. Issa started to put on the Roll Call Song. The whole ride we've been jamming to the Roll Call Song. Now I started to think of Alex. I miss Alex.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, why did I use my birthday as Ari's birthday?? So I am just dumb that most of my fan fiction books are gonna be name Ari, Ariana, or Mel. I'm sorry guys. Except when I make my Twaimz One-Shots it would be Y/N (Your Name). So guys sorry. I'm just a dumb bitch that was born and raised in baad bitchica.

-iShootinqStxrs