~Chapter 26: Shopping and Packing~

Monday Morning

Ari's PoV

I woke up when someone was calling me on my phone. It was Alex.

Me: Helloo??

Alex: OH MY LLAMA GUESS WHAT

Me: WHATTT

Alex: High school reunion.

Me: OH MY GOD WHENN

Alex: This Thursday..

Me: OH MY GOD I'M GOING WITH YOU

Alex: OKAY I'LL PICK YOU UP AT YOUR HOUSE AT 6PM

Me: WAIT WAT DAFUQ DO I WEAR

Alex: WEAR A DRESS OR SOMETHING

Me: OKAY BAII

Alex: BAII

I ended the call and got out of my bed. I got ready and changed to my white shirt, pink skirt, and my blue jacket (A/N picture above). I did my hair a little ponytail that does not look like Ariana Grande (bitch it better not). I put on my white bow and my white converse high tops. I got my bag (A/N the bag in the picture above) and walked out the door. I drove to the the mall while listening to Melanie Martinez's album Crybaby.

At the Mall

I walked around the whole mall looking completely lost. While looking around, I found Starbucks. I ordered a drink (A/N don't drink Starbucks lol) and bumped to someone. Jason. "Oh hey Jason!" I waved. I look around him and see a few guys. "Hey Ari! How are you and Issa??" Jason asks. "Oh we're fine. Who are your friends??" I ask. "Oh this is Brandon and Luke." (A/N Sorry for the ugly-ass names lol) Jason replies pointing at them. I wave at them while they wave back. "Have you heard of the high school reunion that's coming up on Thursday??" I ask. "No, when did you hear about that??" Jason asked. "This morning, it's in New Jersey, of course. Sorry I didn't tell you this, but I have to move this Wednesday." I said. "Awww. Text?" Jason asked. I nodded and I wrote my number then gave it to Jason. "Thanks!!" Jason says while taking the paper. "You welcome. Okay gotta go.." I say hugging him. He hugs back. "Byeee" We wave goodbye and I walk away. Somehow, I heard one of his friends say, "She's kinda cute..". In my head, I was like, 'Um, no thank you betch..'. I walk to this store that sells a whole bunch of cute-ass clothes. I looked around and found the perfect outfit ever (picture below V)....

 I looked around and found the perfect outfit ever (picture below V)

I bought the outfit and walked away. I texted Alex.

Me: ALEX I KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA WEAR FOR THE REUNION

Alex: OH MY LLAMA WHAT ARE YOU GONNA WEAR

Me: OKAY WHEN I GET HOME OKIE TEXT YA LATER

Alex: OKIE BAII

Me: BAIII

I walk out of the mall and drive back home while listening to Ariana Grande's album Yours Truly. 

Back Home :)

I finally went home and when I mean that I mean I get to try on my outfit I just bought. I stopped when I went inside my house. I started to historically laugh 'cause I was acting like a teenage bitch. I went upstairs and tried on my new outfit. I took a mirror selfie and sent it to Alex.

Me: *selfie* i look adorable <3

Alex: GIRL YOU LOOK FLAWLESS

Me: I KNOW RIGHT 

Alex: OKIE GTG

Me: OKIE BAIII

Alex: BAIII

I changed back to my clothes I was wearing. When I was done, I grabbed my laptop and went on YouNow. I turned on brodcast.

Me: Hey y'all! So if y'all didn't know, tomorrow might be my last day at California. I'm gonna miss everyone, which is only Issa. I'll have to move to New Jersey because my mom is very sick and my brother and I would have to take care of her since my dad isn't there anymore.

~TIME JUMP AFTER THE WEIRD YOUNOW~

I finally ended the brodcast at 5:48 P.M. Since I was gonna move in a 2 days, I started packing everything except few of my clothes and some other needs. I wasn't ready at all to move. I loved my new home but now it was time to say goodbye. But it was the best thing to do for my mom. I started to lay down on my bed and started to think. "Maybe I shouldn't sell my house just in case I'm gonna visit or move back here.." I thought to myself. I thought it was a good idea so I decided to keep the house. Then I started to think about Issa. I thought to myself, 'What if he's gonna break up with me??'. I started to cover my face a cry. I don't wanna lose Issa. But I'm gonna miss him though. I can't do this. I don't know what to do. Then I had a flashback:

It was after Alex moved to California. I was back to school, and Jason was beating me up again.

Then out of nowhere, I went back to reality. I don't want flashbacks anymore. I closed my eyes and when I didn't know I went fast asleep...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys I had to rush my laptop is on low battery and I forgot my charger...yes I updating this in the middle of the night. ANYWAYS GTG BAIIIIIIIII

-iShootinqStxrs <3