~Chapter 5: A Day With Issa~

~Time Jump After Starbucks~

Issa's PoV

We headed to my car and I turned on The Llama Song. We all sang it together:

HAPPY LLAMA
SAD LLAMA
MENTALLY DISTURBED LLAMA
SUPER LLAMA
DRAMA LLAMA
BIG FAT MAMA LLAMA

We sang the rest of the song and then Ari asked, "Where are we going???" "The Fair." I said. It was silent until we got to the fair. We first went to the booth with llamas for the prizes. I felt like getting a llama to Ari since she loves llamas. Ari wanted one to give one to Alex and Alex is trying to get one for me. Somehow we all got a llama. We next went to a bunch of rides after that. It was really fun hanging put with them. I got to know them more, and they turned out to be easy to talk to. Every time we went on a new ride, Ari was always so excited and would always skip there. Alex and I would always catch up and skip with her and again, have fun. We all were recording each other and posting it on Snapchat. When we went to the car, we all wrapped around each other's arms and skipped to the car. We talked about llamas and Youtubers. We jammed to The Llama Song Part 2. "So what's next?" I asked. "Wanna come to my house and have a sleepover??" Ari said. Alex and I said, "OH MY GOD YESSS" We started to plan what to do. We were going to make a Youtube video with our onesie, then we eat then watch American Horror Story and we all sleep on the floor. We all were getting ready for our night out. This is going to be fun. 

Ari's PoV

When we were all ready, we put on our onsie. When we all finished, we looked at each other. Issa had a Rudolph onesie, Alex had a Stitch onesie, and I had a unicorn onesie. "Y'all look AMAZING." I said. "So, what video should we do?" Issa asked. "Wanna do a Q&A??"Alex asked. We all nodded and Issa and I started to set up our cameras. Issa did his first. We both sat on my bed Issa tweeted, "Doing a Q&A with AyeItsAri and AlexIsHere." Alex and I tweeted the same thing. When we finished, Issa pressed the record button, "Oh hey, my name is Issa, and welcome to Issa Tuesday! Today I am here with these lovely ladies, Alex and Ari!" Me and Alex waved."And we are doing a Q&A...we couldn't come up with a name....'cause we're the best bitches of baad bitchica." He put his arms around our necks."First question. Ari, did you know you have seven hundred thousand subscibers?!?" My eyes went wide open. I couldn't believe it. "Really???I'm gonna check." I checked my phone and went on my Youtube channel. Oh my freaking god. I did have 700K subscibers. "Oh. My LLAMA. I do. Well, thank you so much for 700K subs!!" I said. We finished the video of us being weirdos a few minutes later, we edited the video and uploaded it. Then it was my turn to do mine.

~Time Skip after the video because nothing happens except them acting crazy doing a Q&A~

When we finished and edited the video, we laid down on my floor. "Netflix N' Chill?" I asked. Issa and Alex nodded. We all got our snacks ready downstairs. Popcorn, soda, and pizza. Then we went back to my room and turned on my TV and put on Netflix. I played American Horror Story (AHS). We started to eat our food and watch.

~Time Jump again after Netflix N' Chill~

"That was great." I said. "Music?" Alex asked. Issa and I nodded. Issa put on Soap by Melanie Martinez. We all danced along like we had no control to our body. Then we played songs by Twaimz, Melanie Martinez, Ariana Grande, and One Direction..and we still danced like we had no control to our body. We stopped when a One Direction song was done. We all fell down to my floor. "I'm tired, wanna go to sleep?" Alex yawned. Issa and I nodded, and we got ready to sleep. We were fast asleep when we all said goodnight.

Issa's PoV

This was probably the best day ever. I pretended sleeping. I couldn't keep something out of my mind. Ari. Somehow that came out of my head. She's easy to talk to the most, and she's like the girl version of me. I feel like she would say no, 'cause we just met a day ago. I decided to stop thinking about Ari, and go to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did I make a long chapter? I dunno.

-iShootinqStxrs