~Chapter 31: Our Angel~

Ari's PoV

Alex and I walk in the high school. "Are you sure we'll be alright??" (lol ariana grande) I ask. "We'll be alright.." (OMG ARIANA BE ALRIGHT XD) Alex replies. I let out a short smile. We walk to the gym where everyone is. As we opened the door, we saw guys staring at us. One guy came up to me. "Um..hi." He said. "Hi!" I say happily. He just stood there. "Um, my name is Jon. What's your name??" He asked. "Ari; short for Ariana. Wait aren't you Jason's friend??" I ask. "Um, yeah. What happened to him anyway??" Jon asks. I see Alex walk away. Yeah, okay. "Jason moved to California and I met him again. But I had to move back here." I explained. "Um cool. I remember when we used to bully you. Sorry about that by the way." Jon said. "Oh it's o-" I got interrupted by my phone ringing. It was Isaac. "It's okay. I'll be right back." I smiled. He smiled back and walked out the gym.

"Hey Isaac why are you call-"

"COME TO THE HOSPITAL! QUICK!" He yelled from the phone.

"Well..um...okay I'm coming right over." I hung up and started looking for Alex. I saw Alex in the corner. I grabbed her arm and I ran to her car.

"ARI! WHAT ARE YOU DO-" I interrupted her.

"It's something important. Is it okay if I drive to the hospital??" I ask.

Alex sighed and handed me her keys. "Okay. But be careful." She replied.

I jumped to the drivers seat and started driving to the hospital.

At the hosptial

I started fast walking to Room 213 like Isaac told me. I opened the door and saw Isaac and heard a long "beep" noise. I saw doctors around mom to see what's happening. "Isaac, what's happening??" I asked, worried. One doctor came up to us.

"Sadly, we couldn't save her. We did all we can. Her heart started to fail and she passed away." She said. I started to cry on Isaac's shoulder. 

"Thank you." Isaac said to the nurse while walking out the door.

"I-I-I can't believe she's gone." I cried and sobbed.

"It's okay Ari. She'll still be there watching you and me. She'll be our angel." Isaac patted me on the head.

At Home

I cuddled my blanket and my unicorns and llamas. I was just there, crying. I felt bored, so I started watching Issa. I watched one of his songs. The one that made me smile the most to The Crush Song.

I watched the video and slowly stopped crying. I thought to myself, he's the only reason I smile.

Soooo sorry for a short chapter! I'm sorry but I will have to end this with ONE LAST CHAPTER. It will ALSO have a new start with two more stories. The 2 stories are listed below:

True Love

More Than Just Friends (Sequel)

So those are my 2 stories I'll be working on. Btw the sequel isn't ready because I didn't make the cover yet. I have to go my unapologetic bitches baii >.<

-iShootinqStxrs